Rebel clan...

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Viper
Captain
Captain

PaulB

Post by Viper »

Rules updated.

All clans, please note that any rules that prevented Rebel Faction players to destroy other clan- and player tagged stations have been dropped as of now. Everything is now possible and nothing is save. Expect the unexpected from Rebel players. Keep an extra eye out on your stations!

And please, if something noteworthy happens, make moves to counteract them, for example in the ENN thread. Start wars, carry out tactical actions against the Rebels, etc. With the Rebel Faction I'm giving you the ultimate common enemy and an extremely easy (political) target. Grab that chance and let's get some RP going! :cool:

~ Viper.

[Edited on 11-30-2012 by Viper]
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\"
Apo Dominus
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Apo Dominus »

Soooo... Did you have anything to do with the recent attack on Talison - SP6? A direct attack on King Arthur himself!
Viper
Captain
Captain

PaulB

Post by Viper »

Personally I have not destroyed any [LL] stations or built [X] stations lately. I cannot speak for any other possible Rebel however as I don't keep track of who does what.
Reading your related post, I'm not sure if the insult you mention was made in character (from a RP point of view), or as a direct and personal one. If a personal one, I do not stand for this kind of behavior, and I would suggest you contact the server operator to take measures against the player regardless of his clan/faction.
Apo Dominus
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Apo Dominus »

Indeed, Viper, I just had to ask, i know you understand. Hope you don't find offence in my words as none was intended....

This attack seems like a personal attack towards the King by the titles of the stations... Nether the less I hope you can keep an eye on your pilots progress, and I hope the culprit to this attack was just some random person...

I was actually going to post the news on you ENN thread hehe...
Talus
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Talus »

Aye aye aye, just when our days in the [LL] systems grew peaceful once more...

\"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack.\"
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

PaulB

Post by KingArthur »

[LL]Dominus and [LL]Talus. I Would NEVER EXPECT VIPER To Stoop to PERSONAL ATTACKS on ANYONE. Attacks On SYSTEMS........Well....That's Another Thing ALL TOGETHER. lol.

I Believe that the PILOT we ALL Know who Has Been BANNED from the FORUM would Be the Likely Source of BOTH the PERSONAL INSULTS against ME and the REDUCTION in [LL] % in TALISON.

@VIPER. [LL] has "DICARDED" Both [LL] Systems on the "CREST OF STARS" SERVER Due To INABILITY TO ACCESS THIS SERVER FOR MAINTENANCE. The Systems Of ATLAS and CERULEAN Are Simply NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE TO MAINTAIN on the VERY RARE OCCASIONS a [LL] Pilot Can Logon.

You May Take These System For Your Own, Should you wish, with NO RETALIATION from [LL] Clan, the LEGION.

BE ADVISED: I Have Placed 35-40 HIDDEN [LL] STATIONS in EACH SYSTEM. Unfortunetly I DID NOT Record Their Positions or I Would Be MORE THAN HAPPY TO PROVIDE THEM TO YOU.

[LL] Clan, the Legion, Shall WAIT For the EXPANSION SERVERS to CLAIM ANY FURTHER SYSTEMS.

[Edited on 11-30-2012 by KingArthur]
\"HONOR AND INTEGRITY ALWAYS\"
Viper
Captain
Captain

PaulB

Post by Viper »

We appreciate the offer, but the Rebels do not and will never claim any system as their own. We do not see the benefits of 'owning' any portion of space, as it is not ours to take in the first place. Besides, we do not have the level of organisation required to do something like that. We shall live where the Universe takes us. Or where the best profits can be made or we can simply be as much of an annoyance as possible for that matter. Basically, it depends on our mood more than anything else. Or which side you are on. Or any reason that fits us best at any time. Relatively speaking of course. :cool:
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

PaulB

Post by KingArthur »

Understood VIPER.
\"HONOR AND INTEGRITY ALWAYS\"
Viper
Captain
Captain

PaulB

Post by Viper »

Much appreciated.

General notice:
I have completely overhauled the first post, in particular the background RP info about the Rebels since I wasn't satisfied with the way it was and frankly, it was drawn up in a bit of a hurry at the time.
I am not the best of writers but I do hope that with the new version I have been able to provide for a bit more of a structural explanation of the Rebel character and how they came to be.

Enjoy and oh yes, come join us buhahahahaaa! :cool:

[Edited on 12-2-2012 by Viper]
littleboy
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by littleboy »

[X]littleboy say hello!

hello :)
Viper
Captain
Captain

PaulB

Post by Viper »

[X]Viper would like to say hello back and welcome!

Hello back and welcome! :cool:

Spread the chaos!
littleboy
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by littleboy »

Hello [X]Viper!

Chaos spread me first :)

Soon will open some Outspost around dedicated prime target on SP6, only matter of (short) time and still some equipment to find...

Chaos will give a chance to harmony to exist.
Viper
Captain
Captain

PaulB

Post by Viper »

Indeed my brother Rebel. For there to be balance and harmony, there must first be chaos. Let the events unfold.
Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Rebel Intermediary »

From now on, all 'in character / RP' communications between the [X] Rebel Faction and any other players or clans will go through the forum member known as 'Rebel Intermediary'. In character messages sent by the [X] Rebel Faction will be posted by him. The Rebel Intermediary has been assigned as the person responsible for any political and other matters of importance relevant to the [X] Rebel Faction, starting immediately.

Any posts posted by Rebel Intermediary will be 100% 'in character' and should be taken as such. Out of character replies to his posts will probably not receive a response from him.

The forum member known as 'Viper' should not be perceived as a [X] Rebel Faction representative in any way, nor related to said faction in any way from this point forward, but as a regular forum member.
Any posts related to the [X] Rebel Faction that have already been posted by the forum member Viper, should be viewed as though they were posted by the 'Rebel Intermediary'.
>> [X] Rebel Player Faction <<
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\" ~ William Shakespeare
Sheogorin
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Sheogorin »

Old pilot returning to Evoverse and dropping all past ties to fly under the [X] Tag, can usually be found on SP6 trying to get a hang of the piloting again

I am but a fragment of a greater madness, though each fragment carries my entire existence there is only one in known space to be seen at once. If all were brought together, Chaos and Madness would reign across the galaxies unlike any calamity ever seen or heard of in history
Viper
Captain
Captain

PaulB

Post by Viper »

Welcome back to the game, Sheogorin, and also to the Rebels. Spread the chaos and have fun doing it! :cool:
Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

From post: 152189, Topic: tid=8120, author=zex wrote:*** Transmission -> Rebel Clan [x] :

For time untold, we have watched the humans struggle under the oppression dealt out by the Federation and Alliance. We watched as the Federation and Alliance divided the areas with good resources and human commercial areas amongst themselves. We watched as they made alliances with the energy factions, allowing them to control worthless territory in exchange for their valuable technologies. We watched and we wondered why you humans allowed these things to happen to you.

In recent days, you have seen that we have taken an interest in your galaxy. We are watching the [FF] and the [LL] factions do the same thing that the Federation and Alliance have done for ages. We watch them divide the commercial hubs amongst themselves. We watch them pay for these alliances with territory nobody wants, and we watch the smaller factions pay with their lives when called to do battle in [FF] and [LL] controlled territory. We watch as they lord over and make claims to areas. We watch the humans suffering.

[x]: We urge you to take up arms against these oppressors. Hold faction leaders accountable when they issue mercenary contracts. Consider aligning yourselves with the houses of Vonarion, and participate in the beginning of a new era!

*** End Transmission
Thank you for the message, Vonari-Z.
Much like the Vonari, the Rebels have been keeping their distance from the main battle events, and have been observing all parties, watching the events unfold exactly the way they have been planned.

Although the Rebels are made up of individual pilots with very different backgrounds and interests, we do all oppose the system, and rebelling against the system is where our interest lies. If this system turns out to be dictated by one or two large dominating clans, then it might be time the Rebels take their part in the events and restore the balance in the universe. Besides, the governments and the clans working for them, have not given us anything yet, but left us standing in the cold in the barren outskirts of space. It might be time the Rebels take what they are entitled to by force.

Your proposition is being considered. when we reach a conclusion, you will know about, one way or another.

Sincerely,
~ Rebel Intermediary.
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\" ~ William Shakespeare
Viper
Captain
Captain

PaulB

Post by Viper »

First post updated once more.
sundalo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by sundalo »

One thing I like about this faction, is that it bears similarity to the Maquis faction in star trek, one of the most memorable in the tv series.

[Edited on 12-30-2012 by sundalo]

[Edited on 12-30-2012 by sundalo]
\"There\'s a war going on out there, and it ain\'t easy!\"

\"All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again.\"
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Browncoat coming at you, this privateer doesn't hold back or bound by rules anymore. Now, someone find me a pretty reporter, I gotta make the ENN broadcast!:):P

[Edited on 12-30-2012 by Marcellus]

\"Gonna give \'em some Maniac magic!\"
Schmidtrock
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Schmidtrock »

Well now, this seems to suit me just fine!
See ya in the black.
Viper
Captain
Captain

PaulB

Post by Viper »

Nice, two new Rebels in one day! Be welcomed, brothers. And bring forth the chaos needed to restore balance!

Great to have you around, cya in space. :cool:
Viper
Captain
Captain

PaulB

Post by Viper »

Rebel goody store updated with new designs! Take your pick and slap 'em on! :cool:
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PaulB

Post by Marvin »

From post: 152387, Topic: tid=9867, author=Rebel Intermediary wrote:Besides, the governments and the clans working for them, have not given us anything yet, but left us standing in the cold in the barren outskirts of space.
:cool: A cup of hot Starbuck's coffee will warm you up.
Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Nothing but a hot cup of good coffee, sir Marvin. We might pay your coffee shop a visit in the morning. :cool:
Do you serve 10-gallon thermocans? Our trips out into the border worlds can get a bit long at times. And blowing up stations can be quite tiresome too lol.

Oh and where's that bar of yours located?

[Edited on 30-12-2012 by Rebel Intermediary]