Rebel clan...

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Mercenary X
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Mercenary X »

Way cool Dog Tags Rebels. A splendid design i must say.
TWEAKING THE NIPS OF THE [M]MERCENARY ELITE.

-Founder of the [M] Mercenary Elite 2012.

Mercenary X
Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Rebel Intermediary »

Thanks Merc X. I guess they're almost as good as your animated sigs, I love those too.
>> [X] Rebel Player Faction <<
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\" ~ William Shakespeare
Mercenary X
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Mercenary X »

I prefer yours to tell you the truth. Man if only I'd thought of animated Dog Tags.... lol.

Seriously though mate, I rate all of your designs! Top class, man!

Mercenary X
Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

From post: 154209, Topic: tid=9867, author=Mercenary X wrote:I prefer yours to tell you the truth. Man if only I'd thought of animated Dog Tags.... lol.

Seriously though mate, I rate all of your designs! Top class, man!
Thanks dude.
You can still go for the animated dog tags, that'd be awesome! If I knew the first thing about animated art, I would go for a futuristic looking one, maybe made of slightly colored glass on which animated personal data was projected. Maybe add some electronic circuits with some animated effects going through them... That'd be awesome! :cool:
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\" ~ William Shakespeare
Mercenary X
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Mercenary X »

that would certainly be cool matie. Hey, maybe you could hire a Mercenary Elite to make em' for ya, I'd do it, probably for free. if you give me the basics IE: some sorta pics you want in the design itself and I could see what I could do. An idea for the future perhaps.

Mercenary X
Sheogorin
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Sheogorin »

Sheogorin's Log:

As i was drifting close to a wormhole, i came to realise that i was hearing whispers of my own voice, telling of events that had happened and some that would happen, these adding to the whispers i knew fragments of myself would have to endure whenever two or more fragments were together. This strange event seem to only happen in close proximity to wormholes at the moment and i shudder to think what were to happen if other fragments were to discover the Evoverse.
The whispers told of the last times it happened, driving me closer to true madness as i realised the truth of their story.
Each time we've(i use this term losely as we are all me yet fragments) been brought together, anything and everything within a galaxy(this is a guess due to lack of true estimations) has been thrown into Chaos as a state of true Madness has awakened within all living beings.

The only whispers i hear now are just my own as i went out of range from the wormhole (the other whispers faded each time i jumped farther away), though i truly hope these events wont occur again, have had to sit in open space for a while to calm my own whispers.

[Edited on 1-3-2013 by Sheogorin]

I am but a fragment of a greater madness, though each fragment carries my entire existence there is only one in known space to be seen at once. If all were brought together, Chaos and Madness would reign across the galaxies unlike any calamity ever seen or heard of in history
Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Have you been drinking too much of that StarBuck's special edition coffee again mate? :P If so, I must get meself some of that!
From post: 154133, Topic: tid=9867, author=Marcellus wrote:Hopefully as upcoming events transpire, we can have more ENN news broadcasts, I absolutely love reading those!
Yeah I really need to make a post there again, been too long. That said, everyone is free to post a bulletin in there, so if you want to, feel free! ;)
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Must have been the eggnog latte winter special or that Tazo sewage. The star bucks stations are as bad as the gorfburgers, I warn all rebels not to eat those.:P

\"Gonna give \'em some Maniac magic!\"
Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Attention all Rebel Faction members:

Please review the issue below, and share your opinion on it (via u2u if you prefer). I am looking to take action sometime soon.

Temporary Alliances.
Although the Rebels, by their nature, have no alliances with any faction, I am contemplating seeking temporary alliances with a number of other small factions. Examples are [TGS], [CUC], [BA] and others. These alliances will probably be maintained throughout the duration of the war.

We are preparing for war. If any Rebel has any suggestions to make in light of the struggle ahead, feel free to propose them and we will discuss them.

Thank you.
~ R.I.

[Edited on 3-1-2013 by Rebel Intermediary]
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Clan [CU] seems a good candidate they have a few members, I've sent a u2u to their leader and awaiting a reply, would like to get [TGS] on our side ive sent En4cer a u2u as well. Havent seen them them in a while though. [X] Ghost is another good pilot ive flew with as well that supports our cause. Most of the pilots I encountered in the servers are still low military ranked. Clan [N7] pilot is for hire as well as clan mercenary elite [M].

[Edited on 1-3-2013 by Marcellus]

Sheogorin
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Sheogorin »

I swear its not the eggnog or the coffee, its all part of being a fragment of a greater madness, gets scary sometimes but most the time i can contain my own madness :-)
which usually means shooting people and stuff :-P

I am but a fragment of a greater madness, though each fragment carries my entire existence there is only one in known space to be seen at once. If all were brought together, Chaos and Madness would reign across the galaxies unlike any calamity ever seen or heard of in history
Schmidtrock
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Schmidtrock »

I'm in favor of the temp alliances as outlined above.

I'm also in favor of one of those fantastickal dog tags R.I.

Looking forward to buckling down and getting busy now that the holidaze are over.
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\"
Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

From post: 154227, Topic: tid=9867, author=Schmidtrock wrote:I'm also in favor of one of those fantastickal dog tags R.I.
Well there you go Schmidtrock, your own personal dog tag. Keep it safe, we need it to identify your mutilated corps when/if it comes to that. :cool:

Direct link: http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... 2debec.png
littleboy
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by littleboy »

does it works..
yesss

wow cool

Double Rainbow effect !!

[Edited on 1-3-2013 by littleboy]
Schmidtrock
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Schmidtrock »

Very cool thanks very much! Looking forward to some co-op Rebel action soon!
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Got some more prime real estate for the Rebels at some secret locations and encountered many new pilots. Hopefully we can gain some for the Rebel cause.:)

[Edited on 1-5-2013 by Marcellus]

m3rck
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by m3rck »

ok I'm in.

I am a Rebel now
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Welcome aboard m3rck, when in game just place a [X] tag before your callsign and your gtg bro. Should you wish to increase your military rank for full access to military ships let me know in multi player, im usually in starport 6 and Ceti Alpha 5 server almost every day pacific time. Its good to be bad.:P:)

littleboy
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by littleboy »

the black ops squad need more star burners...

join by sending u2u

chaos need some wild dogs

next week we plan to launch the pack on a cattle parcel... please sharp your teeth :)
Sheogorin
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Sheogorin »

and possibly some earplugs for the amount of rambling that will happen

Schmidtrock
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Schmidtrock »

Welcome aboard m3rck glad to have ya. I'm out of pocket today, have to work the OT. Life change happened and will be moving today before work and on my awesome one day weekend tomorrow. Should be on some tonight after 11p EST and back on tomorrow late afternoon early evening. Already got a couple of notches on my military rank belt!!
m3rck
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by m3rck »

Yep currently working my way up the military ranks to get my chimera up and running
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Good job guys, once you get to that magic 150 commander rank, lots of fun pvp opportunities open up for you. Since we have many new pilots on the servers, feel free to ask them if they're interested to join us.:)

Schmidtrock
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Schmidtrock »

Will do Marcellus. Was hoping those two guys I helped out yesterday would post up on the forum. One pilot was nicknamed Smith and the other was a Robin. Give 'em a holler if you see them. We were on CAV.
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

I will if I see them, thanks for the heads up bro.:)