Rebel clan...

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PaulB

Post by Marvin »

From post: 153760, Topic: tid=9867, author=Rebel Intermediary wrote:Oh and where's that bar of yours located?
:cool: You name the location and IM will build it. Denny's for a hot breakfast and Starbuck's to wash it all down.
Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Rebel Intermediary »

I assume you also poor the slightly stronger stuff? In that case, The Rebels would welcome a facility like that anywhere close to our primary stations.
I hereby invite you to build one Denny's and one StarBuck's in Merak, Agate, Opal and Wolf Zone; not too far off our primary stations there, please. I'm open to hearing your proposition in terms of your fee.

Unfortunately I cannot guarantee the safety of the stations or the pilot building them for that matter. I cannot offer Rebel protection over any station. When we reach an agreement though, I will send a word out to my boys to stay off your back while you're building the stations, but there are a few guys who are known to have some control issues lol and it all really depends in what mood they are. Maybe offering a cup of that coffee might help when things get hairy.

~ Rebel Intermediary.
>> [X] Rebel Player Faction <<
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\" ~ William Shakespeare
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PaulB

Post by Marvin »

:cool: I'll contact Denny (if I can tear him away from his betrothed) and Starbuck ... construction will probably commence next Sunday.
Schmidtrock
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Schmidtrock »

I'm rather fond of hot coffee, and the stronger stuff as well :P
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\"
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

I'll take the finest illegal tea smuggled from the best plantations of Emerald and Pearl. Probably have to strong arm the cartels there by force if a price can't be made lol. Can't stand the Tazo garbage the Starbucks stations sell their customers lmao. :D:P

[Edited on 12-31-2012 by Marcellus]

[Edited on 12-31-2012 by Marcellus]

\"Gonna give \'em some Maniac magic!\"
littleboy
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by littleboy »

im into vine and black chocolate
littleboy
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by littleboy »

any [X] around for coordinated black ops ? > u2u
Sheogorin
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Sheogorin »

From post: 153858, Topic: tid=9867, author=littleboy wrote:im into vine and black chocolate
Mmm, that is the perfect combination for flying in space with nothing but the darkness of space and ones own madness to cope with.

Though i will have to say, that the only thing that can really put my madness at ease is the splinters flying across my cockpit as i fly through the debris of my targets.

I am but a fragment of a greater madness, though each fragment carries my entire existence there is only one in known space to be seen at once. If all were brought together, Chaos and Madness would reign across the galaxies unlike any calamity ever seen or heard of in history
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Good day's work for myself as I set up shop at some prime rebel areas, encountered some Klone scum stations, luckily I had plenty of demo onboard my ship and lit those stations up in celebration of the new year! Encountered a pilot GregJr, possibly sympathetic to the rebel cause. Discovered some remnant pirate stations of the [TGS] clan. I got some more party favors in store for those stations, for another time. time to unwind on some Thuban rum and ale. The party's just started and the ladies are waiting.:):P:D

Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Excellent work Marcellus. A couple of detonation charges always come in handy, don't you agree. Cleans up quite nicely. :cool:
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\" ~ William Shakespeare
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Marcellus' s log:

Cygnus has been liberated of the abandoned pirate bases littered across the main areas, if the pirates cant keep their real estate, they're to be demolished to make way for the rebels.
I keep wondering why the pirates would abandon their territories so easily and in such plain sight. No reports of the infamous En4cer and his reckless cronies for many weeks. Something is a miss and this is not the last we'll see of them.
Im gonna need a relaxing massage after this. Now where did I put that calling card I picked up from Emerald? Ah, found it this is gonna be a happy ending after all.

[Edited on 1-2-2013 by Marcellus]

Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Good work on keeping the systems clean of abandoned stations, brother Marcellus. All the more room for Evochron citizens to settle down.
You might wanna consider to leave a few of the remaining [TGS] stations intact though. The war presently raging in the EvoVerse is far from over, and the Rebels have yet to take an active role in it. We will very soon, though. and when we do, we might consider allying ourselves with some of the other small factions, at least temporarily.

The [TGS] have let us go about our business up till now, just like the infamous En4cer has said. So if you run into any [TGS] pilots looking for one of their destroyed stations, please feel free to offer them our [X] Rebel accommodations in return.

Keep up the good work!
Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Attention all brother of the Rebel Faction! I have two issues two debate with each of you.
  1. Attached to my digital signature, you can see the new official Rebel dog tag. I have prepared brand new ones for each one of you.
    Dog tags are personal items. Its use is of course entirely voluntary, but if you are interested in requesting your own personal dog tag, please let me know which call sign you would like to have etched into the dog tag and I will see to it that it gets done. It does not matter which call sign you choose; be it your main one, a secondary one or even a completely random one.
  2. This concerns a far more serious issue. I am asking for feedback from each of you on this matter as I feel its important for the final decision to reflect the spirit of the entire Rebel community.

The war in Evochron has been raging for some time now. Up till now, the Rebels have not taken an official stance in the conflict, and for a reason. Timing for tipping the balance in the favor of the people of Evochron is of the essence, but now, our time is near.
    In that light, I will make (a couple of) organizational decision(s) very shortly that will define the Rebels as a faction and give us a slightly higher level of organization in order to maximize our role in the war.

I need your opinions on the following matter:
    • Temporary Alliances.
      Although the Rebels, by their nature, have no alliances with any faction, I am contemplating seeking temporary alliances with a number of other small factions. Examples are [TGS], [CUC], [BA] and others. These alliances will probably be maintained throughout the duration of the war.
Please share your view on these matters when you have the chance, either by reply to this thread, or by u2u if you so wish.
If any Rebel has any suggestions to make in light of the struggle ahead, feel free to propose them and we will discuss them.

Thank you for reading.

~ R.I.
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

PaulB

Post by KingArthur »

OUTSTANDING!
\"HONOR AND INTEGRITY ALWAYS\"
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

I know for a fact that Sundalo of clan [BA] is the only active pilot on the roster these days, [TGS] En4cer hasn't been seen in a while as well as his associates. [CUC] have yet to make their presence known on the servers. I've been trying to rally the other rebels Littleboy, Sheogorin, Shmidtrock, and offered them to increase their military ranks. I've met another rebel [X] Ghost that supoorts our cause. I definately will take up your offer for a custom dog tag, I gotta have one!:)

Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Here is your personal dog tag as you requested, Marcellus. Please keep it safe, it is a unique item and only issued once. :cool:
Thanks for your info regarding the clans, I will await any feedback from the other members (if they read this) before putting anything into action.

~ R.I.

[Edited on 2-1-2013 by Rebel Intermediary]
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Alright I'm standing down on the remaining [TGS] stations, was a mistake on my part. Hopefully as upcoming events transpire, we can have more ENN news broadcasts, I absolutely love reading those! And a big thank you for the custom dog tag, I always admire your creative talent.:)

Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

PaulB

Post by Maarschalk »

I thought Dog Tags have besides an unique name also an unique number!. Atleast mine had when I was in the military!....Cool Dog Tag though!.....;):P:cool:

[Edited on 1-2-2013 by Maarschalk]
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

From post: 154134, Topic: tid=9867, author=Maarschalk wrote:I thought Dog Tags have besides an unique name also an unique number!. Atleast mine had when I was in the military!....Cool Dog Tag though!.....;):P:cool:

[Edited on 1-2-2013 by Maarschalk]
You are absolutely correct, Maarschalk. Thank you for the heads up, sir.

Marcellus, please stand by as I update your personal dog tag with your personal number.
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Roger that, @Maars good to know another military veteran, I used to be a soldier myself but the rebel life is much more exciting and it would be an honor to have a pilot of your skill with us. :)

KingArthur
Commander
Commander

PaulB

Post by KingArthur »

How About BLOOD TYPE? Yeah....Air Force for 2 Yrs.
\"HONOR AND INTEGRITY ALWAYS\"
Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

I have updated the post with the correct dog tag, Marcellus. Good to go now.
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Thank you for the custom dog tag, RI I appreciate it bro.:)

Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

I spotted a small error in my design of the dog tag, couldn't help myself and had to correct it. Problem is, I then screwed up all the links and had to re-upload them. Balls. :(

Below are the dog tags I've made so far once more. It'd be best if you guys picked these up, the previous versions will probably have issues with the links.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Direct Link: http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... 9d039c.png

Direct link: http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... 846d7f.png

Direct link: http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... 37061b.png
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Thanks for the update RI got the revised dog tag in place. :)

[Edited on 1-3-2013 by Marcellus]