Rebel clan...

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
LuisPR
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by LuisPR »

Thanks for the advice Marvin! :)
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PaulB

Post by Marvin »

:cool: No problem. In fact, there's a wiki for codes around here somewhere ... IIRC.

Ahhh ... here it is, near the bottom: http://www.starwraith.com/forum/faq.php?page=messages#7

[Edited on 4-6-2015 by Marvin]
Iron man
Commander
Commander

PaulB

Post by Iron man »

It seems by the screen you posted you guys put the right tag this time ;) cool ! keep up the team works :P
steam name : x iron man
LuisPR
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by LuisPR »

Working hard my friend :)

We should do some Terrain Walker Contracts together one of these days
it's kinda fun!

By the way try to get a hold on Viper for the Signature for me ;)

Viper2123
Iron man
Commander
Commander

PaulB

Post by Iron man »

11/05/15

Looging on Chiron server.

Ghost rider join on it and we had a great time training together. After this long time inactive I observed Ghost has been improving his fight tecnic and spreaded the chaos in the evochron galaxi (read the rooster log it seems some guys had probem with this fox ahaha).
X Clan become stronger and stronger with the time passing. We did spoke about new weapon to craft with him ( no spoiler of course ) but that may help him having idea of where to go to experience new prototype !

I hope he had a great time in training during this session. Hope catch you soon around!
:cool:
Iron man
Commander
Commander

PaulB

Post by Iron man »

I would like aware everyone, Pilot [X] Ghostrider, have done very good process in fighting skills. I Would like aware all players, he's much more aggressive than Iam and may attacking anyone for any reason.

Ghost and I are currently helping new player most of the time but new player have to keep in mind we can bite them at any moment too and especially people wearing a clan tag..... :cool:

Peace by destruction. :mad:
poneytailman
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by poneytailman »

Beware of [X] Ghostrider! he is Bi-polar and you never know who you are dealing with!! Only Iron man can just half way control him. Friend or foe, you never know.
PaulB
Commander
Commander

PaulB

Post by PaulB »

From post: 177165, Topic: tid=9867, author=Iron man wrote:I would like aware everyone, Pilot [X] Ghostrider, have done very good process in fighting skills. I Would like aware all players, he's much more aggressive than Iam and may attacking anyone for any reason.

Ghost and I are currently helping new player most of the time but new player have to keep in mind we can bite them at any moment too and especially people wearing a clan tag..... :cool:

Ahhh, so now he admits it where he denied it and said it was accident before.
Being aggressive is your choice - but I don't think many condone lies.
poneytailman
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by poneytailman »

Hope you read my U2U, if not then go read it...now!!
Iron man
Commander
Commander

PaulB

Post by Iron man »

From post: 177187, Topic: tid=9867, author=PaulB wrote:
From post: 177165, Topic: tid=9867, author=Iron man wrote:I would like aware everyone, Pilot [X] Ghostrider, have done very good process in fighting skills. I Would like aware all players, he's much more aggressive than Iam and may attacking anyone for any reason.

Cool Guys we all trying having fun whatever the role play we choose. Don't trust a X member even if he seems nice that it. :)
PaulB
Commander
Commander

PaulB

Post by PaulB »

From post: 177205, Topic: tid=9867, author=Iron man wrote:
From post: 177187, Topic: tid=9867, author=PaulB wrote:

Cool Guys we all trying having fun whatever the role play we choose. Don't trust a X member even if he seems nice that it. :)
I'm sorry about some fo the things I said about GhostRider.
Maybe it was a misunderstanding between him and the other guys.

But I do think you guys, Clan X, should give notice before attacking anyone whwo is just hanging around and not expecting it - especially if they are newbies.

Myself, I can deal with it - Like when someone calling himself [V] Vonari F came in (ahd gave notice that he was coming after the other 3 players online and me 1st.
As it happens I had just changed a number of button assignments and was ready for any combat and he might have killed me in any event - but after I came back I chased him all over the Evoverse trying to get to him before he got to the Newbies. I finally caought up with him in Sapphire out in sector -9 0 7 I think and got him back.
So that is the way I think it should be done rather than just attacking our of the blue, know knowing it's coming.
That way a fwllow at least has time to save and not loose everything he had been working on perhaps.

[Edited on 5-26-2015 by PaulB]
Iron man
Commander
Commander

PaulB

Post by Iron man »

After over 2 years of service under this incredible clan i take my retired. Thank you viper for made this clan possible and I thank you all X member who helped me during all this time. I also thank you all the fellows who accepted flying around this tag and spread chaos.

Thx you and good continuation guys ! ;)
LuisPR
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by LuisPR »

So you're retiring my dear friend?
Those are sad news for me since I've really enjoyed the ride with you and your teachings in this game. However I will follow your lead and continue with the journey in the EvoVerse! :cool:

Thank you my friend and enjoy retirement!

Viper2123
Viper
Captain
Captain

PaulB

Post by Viper »

Hi there Chaos Mongers Extraordinare!!! :)

It's the old man here - yup they still didn't get me. How is my little herd of society's outcasts doing? Who of you is still playing and on which servers?
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\"
DaveK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PaulB

Post by DaveK »

Not really heard much from them! (sorry!! :D)
Callsign: Incoming
Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. - Bob Newhart
Hell is being in a pure platinum asteroid field... with a diamond mining beam
ImageImage
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Marcellus flight log:

Preparations underway for base relocation, establish contact with known mercenary network and train for the upcoming war ahead. Been a little too quiet in Evochron quadrant lately with the clan's "temporary" cease fire. All that's gonna change soon, but we need more time. Back to making some credits, a rebel gotta eat!

[Edited on 1-14-2016 by Marcellus]

[Edited on 1-14-2016 by Marcellus]

\"Gonna give \'em some Maniac magic!\"
Iron man
Commander
Commander

PaulB

Post by Iron man »

Watch your back...... :cool:
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Bump, to all known rebel pilots, wake up call for the release of Evo legacy. Shout out to the vets, our old PvP crew, and rebels. Time for some chaos!:):P

Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Flight log:

Finally linked up with former rebel pilots, Iron Man and Zarrakis, for some vonari busting action within the Arvoch warzone. Allied Pirates and the rebels are back in business!:)

Iron man
Commander
Commander

PaulB

Post by Iron man »

Nice we could Fly together for transform Vonari in burger ship ! :)
Catch you later. Good game