Rebel clan...

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Rebel Intermediary »

Welcome to the Rebel Faction, m3rck. Good to have you here.
I'll make you a personal dog tag some time in the coming days. What callsign would you like to have on it? Just 'm3rck' or something else?

To all Rebel members:
I've been a little busy with other stuff the last few days. Haven't read up much on forum posts, my apologies for that. I'll try to close the necessary alliances and make the necessary announcements tomorrow or as soon as possible thereafter. Keep up the good work, I'm very happy to see so many players joining the Rebels and having fun playing the role of the baddy. Awesome! :cool:

Keep the mayhem and chaos coming!
>> [X] Rebel Player Faction <<
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\" ~ William Shakespeare
Mercenary X
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Mercenary X »

This is a message for the [X] Rebel Faction.
From the [M] Mercenary Elite Establishment.

- This is Mercenary X the Founder of the Organisation and the Establishment of Elite Mercenaries. We have been Employed by "Classified" for Operation "Classified".
ALL [X] Rebel Pilots are now on Several Personal 'Hit Lists' of the Elite Mercenaries.

Have a good day.

[M]MX
TWEAKING THE NIPS OF THE [M]MERCENARY ELITE.

-Founder of the [M] Mercenary Elite 2012.

Mercenary X
Schmidtrock
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Schmidtrock »

From post: 154645, Topic: tid=9867, author=Mercenary X wrote:This is a message for the [X] Rebel Faction.
From the [M] Mercenary Elite Establishment.

- This is Mercenary X the Founder of the Organisation and the Establishment of Elite Mercenaries. We have been Employed by "Classified" for Operation "Classified".
ALL [X] Rebel Pilots are now on Several Personal 'Hit Lists' of the Elite Mercenaries.

Have a good day.

[M]MX
The complete hilarity of the irony, amuses.
Chaos Awaits You (aka KAY or Khaos Awaits You)
KAY

[Edited on 1-6-2013 by Schmidtrock]
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\"
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

General Notice:

To all Rebels,1 billion credits for the destruction of any [M] clan pilots, payment upon proof of screenshot posted here.

\"Gonna give \'em some Maniac magic!\"
m3rck
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by m3rck »

just m3rcK will do for the dogtag thanks!
Sheogorin
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Sheogorin »

Such a cozy list it is

I am but a fragment of a greater madness, though each fragment carries my entire existence there is only one in known space to be seen at once. If all were brought together, Chaos and Madness would reign across the galaxies unlike any calamity ever seen or heard of in history
Schmidtrock
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Schmidtrock »

Ahh feels like home already.
m3rck
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by m3rck »

From post: 154675, Topic: tid=9867, author=Mercenary X wrote:Welcome to the [M] 'Hit List', M3rck.

MMMmmmmmM already a superstar ....tasty.

thanks for the add
Dark Magnus
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Dark Magnus »

These Rebels embody the disregard for life as the Eatons showed in destroying my world and leaving me as the last of the Astrianorge.

There deaths may, for a time, quench the bloodlust I feel for all who follow the way of the Eatans.

Should you fight as a man, you will die as a man.

[Edited on 1-6-2013 by Dark Magnus]

Last of the AstriaNorge
Sheogorin
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Sheogorin »

then what about a madman? seeing as a true madman cant truly be held responsible for his or her own actions at times.

and who knows, it could be Astianorge itself that doomed themselves by doing somehing they shouldnt have or gotten greedy. it happens with all living beings

I am but a fragment of a greater madness, though each fragment carries my entire existence there is only one in known space to be seen at once. If all were brought together, Chaos and Madness would reign across the galaxies unlike any calamity ever seen or heard of in history
Schmidtrock
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Schmidtrock »

Are we talking about the same peoples and or scruples?
I'm pretty sure we're not. Then again there isn't their.
Nor, is neither here nor there. I digress, bring your best [M].
I doubt it will suffice.

K.A.Y.
(Kaos Awaits You)
(Yes, You)
Rebel Intermediary
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Rebel Intermediary »

M3rck, your dog tag is ready mate, here it is:

Direct link: http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... 811462.png

Most of us wear it around the neck but wearing it around the toe is also an option, since you have less chance of getting your feet blown off than you have your head being blown off. :cool: I believe there even are a couple of Rebels who wear it on slightly more private body parts. Oh well, to each his own right.

Sir Merc X, thank you for including us to your VIP list. It's a great honor for such a small faction to be recognized at all in this corrupt world of mega-corps. The fact that obviously some other organization has taken note of us and probably even sees us as a threat, really is a great compliment.

I'm afraid though you will have a pretty hard time catching a Rebel though, and we have a lot of clones waiting if you do succeed. Beware, Rebels don't fly like others do. We don't really have a fixed place of residence, nor do we have a lot of property you could destroy to apply pressure. And the few stations we do have, we don't really attach too much value to. They're just temporary hideouts. You can't recognize us by our Rebel uniforms, either, as there is none. Rebels all wear their own flight suits, so you won't spot them in a crowd. The only way you can recognize a Rebel is by their ship transponder code.

On a side note, for an organization claiming to be Mercenaries, you do seem to have a strong taste of hunting down those that stand in the way of the larger corporations. I am therefor considering to add you to our 'factions-that-are-definitely-no-candidate-for-future-cooperation-list'. I have a very strong impression that the Mercenary Elite may even be a covert branch of one of those larger mega-corps, working under a false 'mercenary' pretense.

Make your decisions wisely, Mercenaries.

With the highest regards,

~ R.I.

[Edited on 7-1-2013 by Rebel Intermediary]
>> [X] Rebel Player Faction <<
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\" ~ William Shakespeare
Vonari translatorial
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Vonari translatorial »

From post: 154831, Topic: tid=9867, author=Rebel Intermediary wrote:
I have a very strong impression that the Mercenary Elite may even be a covert branch of one of those larger mega-corps, working under a false 'mercenary' pretense.
I believe this to be true also.
littleboy
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by littleboy »

meaningless cattle need some circus cowboys for protect them... well... everyone need a hobby I suppose... nothing to care that much about...

black ops wild dogs must be ready

gotta be some meat to slash, soon
m3rck
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by m3rck »

whatever the case, I'm all suited up thanks to viper!
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Sounds good m3rck, glad your making progress let's give 'em hell out there!:)

littleboy
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by littleboy »

while others wait for orders...

we gonna choose a target
littleboy
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by littleboy »

targets have been identified

please [X] dogs, send u2u for receive informations about ongoing black ops, join us, fight them.

Noob, if you read this : join the [X] clan ! Enlist for Black Ops !
Schmidtrock
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Schmidtrock »

Clowns in Space opera. [M]ERC Clan is a force to heckle with.

Apparently Rebel dogs, their 'contract' (wink wink nudge nudge) has been reinstated.
Although I've yet to see any of these circus performers uncloak from a nebulae.
Ahh well, it makes the reading fun seeing the comedy scroll over the screen.
Viper
Captain
Captain

PaulB

Post by Viper »

Attention fellow Rebels,

Rebel Intermediary ordered me to relay to you the following message:
"To my brothers of the Rebel faction,

As you may have noticed, I have not been around much. The reason for this is that I have been working on a project of significant scale, which will thrust us into an active role in the war currently raging in the EvoVerse. It is much more than just playing a minor role on the battlefield though; this initiative could turn the course of the war for the good of the people of Evochron.

I am currently working out the details, I estimate it will take me another day or so to fully complete the project.

Even though I was not in my regular place, I have kept a close eye on my gang. And I have to say that you have all impressed me with your courage, dedication and appropriate madness in my absence. It gives me confidence we are going into this war with fellow Rebels we can count on.

I do apologize for my recent absence, but I promise you the reward of waiting will be worth it. The war is about to change. And the Rebel will lead the pack to victory.

Carry on, men. I will meet you on one of our stations within a few days. Until then.

~ R.I."

He also asked me if I knew who had used the bathroom on our Wolf station last, and told me to remind that person that the lavatory waste disposal system is not meant to deal with empty liquor bottles. He even seemed surprised as to how that person had managed to cram that bottle in there. Upon activation it had created a pressure build up which resulted in the entire installation blowing up. He wasn't amused when he told me about it. But I guess I'll just leave it out there... :cool:

[Edited on 1-9-2013 by Viper]
m3rck
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by m3rck »

madnesss....there is only chaos and madness
Marcellus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PaulB

Post by Marcellus »

Roger that Viper hope to fly with you soon bro.

Schmidtrock
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Schmidtrock »

:-D Liquor bottle you say? My bad. :(
Schmidtrock
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

PaulB

Post by Schmidtrock »

[X] Rebel brothers take every opportunity you can to pass on our enlightenment. The corruption and greed grows day by day. We MUST bring the Chaos and put to an end the monopolization and oppression. Rise up brothers, from ashes we soar to bring righteousness! Be damned foul plagues of the Evoverse!!
Hawk
Ensign
Ensign

PaulB

Post by Hawk »

I'll be joining you in your fight pilots. I once flew under the [FF] flag but can no longer sit by and watch what has been going on. May the rebellion taste of victory until time itself is drunk!