Stations

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
mrmillion
Ensign
Ensign

Stations

Post by mrmillion »

Is there any thing that a player can do at or for a station that will cause the station to offer better ship chassis? Thx to all.
MMaggio
Captain
Captain

Stations

Post by MMaggio »

Ship frames, no. Ship frames are system specific. Certain systems sell better frames. You will have to look for them.
You can however, buy a station license which will offer protection while docked and will sell items to you at a discount.
It also buys items at a discount, so it's a good idea not to sell there.
Hope that helps!
\"To kill hubris with humility is a goal rarely achieved by men\"
XB7
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Stations

Post by XB7 »

From post: 112324, Topic: tid=7857, author=MMaggio wrote: You can however, buy a station license which will offer protection while docked and will sell items to you at a discount.
I learn something new every day on this forum. :) I didn't realize that the station license also offered protection. I can stop being so skittish. :P
mrmillion
Ensign
Ensign

Stations

Post by mrmillion »

Can I set a license price for other players to pay at a station I build? Also do I still have to pay storage fees a that sta? Can storage be increased at my station or am I limited to 5 items? Thanks to all.
mrmillion
Ensign
Ensign

Stations

Post by mrmillion »

Thanks for all the help fellas. I have an add on to my last post on stations. How do I name/change name a sta?
mrmillion
Ensign
Ensign

Stations

Post by mrmillion »

Need to update my last post. Being a noob is difficult. This is an awesome game. Okay, used the build drop down in the cockpit and saw the name line but as soon as I let go the alt key that and the drop down disappears. When I hold the alt key so that I can move the cursor without moving ship and click on build menu and click build "trade station" it just builds. Can't get it to let me name sta. Looked for vids, text instructions about this couldn't find any. Thanks to any and all for the help.
MMaggio
Captain
Captain

Stations

Post by MMaggio »

You can't change the name of station you buy a license. You can only name the stations you build.
Having a station license only offers protection and the discounts already mentioned. It does not impact other players nor generate any income for you.
Storage limits remain the same and are not adjustable.
Tbh, I am not sure about fees. They are either the same or their might be a discount. I don't store stuff at stations.
\"To kill hubris with humility is a goal rarely achieved by men\"
SeeJay
Captain
Captain

Stations

Post by SeeJay »

Just hover your mouse over Build Station (don't click on it yet) and the line to write in pops up.
Leave your mouse there while you type the name. Then click on build.

If you work as a clan you need to put [clan tag] StationName for it to work as a clan station.

Good luck!
\"Nothing is impossible, it only takes a bit longer!\"
\"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction!\"

http://evochron.junholt.se (Old)
http://www.evochron2.junholt.se (New)
http://mercenary.junholt.se (Map)
http://www.junholt.se/evoschool/index.htm (No spoilers)
-8- Bzzzzzzzzz! -8- -8-
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Stations

Post by Marvin »

:cool: You can increase the quality of the items sold at a station by building other types of stations nearby. But I doubt it will be enough to upgrade the quality of ships offered at the shipyard. And, anyway, it takes quite awhile for the tech to improve.
mrmillion
Ensign
Ensign

Stations

Post by mrmillion »

Thanks for the info. Got em' built.
mrmillion
Ensign
Ensign

Stations

Post by mrmillion »

Thanks fellas;)