[GOV] Griffins Of Valor - Logs And Pub Stories

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Mecingo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Mecingo »

[GOV] Members report Logs, News, and Stories here.
Comments are welcome.

[Edited on 7-20-2011 by Mecingo]

[Edited on 7-23-2011 by Mecingo]
Mecingo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Mecingo »

The Beginning, Fauston.

Fauston Overview:
Fauston is truly a over looked system with a lot of potential with a beautiful blue Nebula backdrop and resources for medical research, the locals however don't take well to the local Fauston Government. The Rebels constantly attack the local Navy causing quite a up stir between local factions one where to lie their partnership. Different Guilds are split on working with or against the local Navy, many choose to be against the local Navy.

The citizens of Fauston are much like the one's of Earth when it was on the verge of relovutions in the early 21st century, but are influenced by travelers from Sierra. Some are are militant rebels filled with greed, and some are just trying to go about there lives with out being killed by local rebels for supporting the Government.

The local Government really isn't cruel towards it's citizens, the citizens rather are corrupted by greed and selfishness. The Government isn't well paying, the local economy is not high, but not as low as Sapphire's economy. The chance of one becoming rich in this system off a good living is slim to none so the amount of Pirates robbing the Government's Delivery Pilots so they can become rich, or be killed by Mercenaries like me.
The Government has done well to stop rebels efforts in turning Fauston into another hostile system.

Citizens In More Detail:
The youth of Fauston have been corrupted the most, joining the rebels or pirates for selfish needs. Though some youth are good honest workers, they are usually killed and robbed. Very few youth make it out of Fauston, the ones that do go to Cerulean, or Atlas. Fauston is not a breeder of many young Navy Recruits.
Young Adults, and Middle Age citizens, are just as corrupted as the youth, often having high roles in the local rebel group, or pirate groups. The Elderly don't last long, often robbed by their own, the weak don't last long in Fauston.

The rumor of locals leaving each other a lone, is not true.

Recruiting And Telling My Life Story:
Since the group is of one and is in it's early stages, I have not been successful. Going around local Bars, and Pugs where Mercenaries have a good old drink, I'm usually ment with violent rebels or pirates resulting in shoot outs. I have made efforts in Evochron it's self, even went to Sol. Not interests yet, even the fact I'm a legend around Evochron. I have been called a filthy clan leader by most, or a space gang leader. I promise to show amazing wonders and commitment to recruits, even treat them like a brother. I have gone as far as bribes, didn't work really didn't think it wouldn't anyway. It might because I'm young, 18 of years, maybe the fact I was adopted by a family of former Mercenaries in Pearl, or that fact I am of Pearl. These facts don't make me less than a Mercenary, oddly may have helped me become strong, being told my father died a Naval Captain, went all out in Vonari Space on orders by the Navy as a decoy so other pilots could save human prisoners, he never lived to see the mission was a success, made me not want to be born just to tell of his legacy, but continue it. The Vonari did not just kill my father, they killed my mother. They killed my Godfather as well, and his fellow wing men Mercenaries that were the last to take care of me, you can say I have a pure deep form of hatred against the Vonari, even going to their home world a few times, to commit terrorist attacks with fulcrums against there Military, but at the end of a cycle, anyone that knows me, they'll say I do it for mankind to prevent more tragedies by the hand of the Vonari. I told my life story at many bars and pubs in more detail, actually turns most off, ones that are not turned of usually have a good reason for not joining, like already being committed to something.

My back-story is more painful than it sounds, a lot of unleft tales of my life before becoming a Mercenary. But that will only be told by mouth, and carried on a stories at bars and pubs, and even as a Urban Legend. I hear many people of talking about a Mercenary that regularly travels to Vonari to make it easier for the Navy, most that don't know me, or never had me work in there section of space think I'm a character of fairy tales, if your reading this I'm real, Of Flesh, Bones, and Blood.

I will find men, much like me with the same goals and understanding. I know I will, I probably have to go to the most horrid and broken places in Evochron to find them. They exist, the Vonari have killed to many human beings for them not too, many living victims of the Vonari work exist, including myself.

The Vonari will go extinct.

-Mecingo: Evo Cycle 40-12-66

[Edited on 7-20-2011 by Mecingo]
SeeJay
Captain
Captain

Post by SeeJay »

Clan HB will fly wing with you any time mate.
\"Nothing is impossible, it only takes a bit longer!\"
\"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction!\"

http://evochron.junholt.se (Old)
http://www.evochron2.junholt.se (New)
http://mercenary.junholt.se (Map)
http://www.junholt.se/evoschool/index.htm (No spoilers)
-8- Bzzzzzzzzz! -8- -8-
Mecingo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Mecingo »

Fauston: The official "Griffins Nest"

Almost complete control of Fauston is in grasp. Over 80% GOV, along with over 600 rebel pilots dead. Rebirth for Fauston looks close, however GOV is still a one man show, in till someone is will to joining GOV. No interests, yet. In till then GOV will handle one system. But hide stations in out lying areas in hidden systems untouched by other groups.

The Fauston locals have shown there hatred of GOV by attacking ships awaiting deliveries for certain commodities, mostly medicine and medical accessories. A lot of systems rely on Fauston's medical commodities, so GOV is the security for most Evochron Medicine Research, since Fauston is a very known for it. The fact rebels have no emotion towards the cause, "Medical Research" any peace negotiations will be denied. GOV will kill all of them if possible.

Rebels, you been warned. Get out of Fauston or your remains will become a dust ring around Fauston Xi.
Mecingo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Mecingo »

Quick Sprint: Vonari-C

Encountered a [V] today, pretty good fighter for a insect, I eventually had to chase the thing half way across Evochron, it resorted to using Fulcrum Torpedoes, I eventually gave up the chase, and head back to The pub.

Found it's EvoBook profile, they all look the same to me.

[Edited on 7-24-2011 by Mecingo]
Shieldwolf
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Shieldwolf »

lol Too bad I missed it tonight. roooo :(
Mecingo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Mecingo »

From post: 111257, Topic: tid=7789, author=Shieldwolf wrote:lol Too bad I missed it tonight. roooo :(
Aww it ain't the same fighting without you. :)
Mecingo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Mecingo »

Random Log: First Von BBQ In A While

After doing contracts in Evochron with human hostiles, which are not really moral to eat. I decided to travel to Vonari, attacked one of their cruisers and captured their young.

These Are In The Toddler Stage, ready for BBQ.

[Edited on 7-26-2011 by Mecingo]
Mecingo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Mecingo »

Made a new enemy today [DW] ? . Never seen one before but it attacked my and other clan stations. All friendly clans be on alert.
Mecingo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Mecingo »

With the disbandment of [DD] members, their more than welcome to join GOV, Dingo was a good friend of mine in the Evochron Universe. I'll welcome you with open arms :)

[Edited on 8-8-2011 by Mecingo]
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

From post: 112077, Topic: tid=7789, author=Mecingo wrote:With the disbandment of [DD] members, their more than welcome to join GOV, Dingo was a good friend of mine in the Evochron Universe. I'll welcome you with open arms :)

[Edited on 8-8-2011 by Mecingo]
I just noticed this. thanks for the offer Mec!
Life is an illusion. Only shooting red things is real.
Mecingo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Mecingo »

Someone please take this down lol Fun while it lasted.