Clan [DD] Chronicle of Deeds

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
MMaggio
Captain
Captain

Post by MMaggio »

I assure you, the Saitek X45 has more than enough buttons & options to do everything except type!
And it could do that too, but I don't think I could remember where I assigned all the letters.
\"To kill hubris with humility is a goal rarely achieved by men\"
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

From post: 111124, Topic: tid=7720, author=Argamonius wrote:with two thumbs i can ...
:cool: ... I can hitch up my pants and count to ten. Or I can do this: Image
MMaggio
Captain
Captain

Post by MMaggio »

...And I can slap my tummy and rub my head at the same time too! :D
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

Image You deliberately said that backward ... right?
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

Had a blast tonight ignoring our territory and having PvP battles with Mecingo, SJ, InkedMike, StalkenStriker, and ShieldWolf. Thanks for the good fights guys.
Life is an illusion. Only shooting red things is real.
MMaggio
Captain
Captain

Post by MMaggio »

From post: 111187, Topic: tid=7720, author=Marvin wrote:Image You deliberately said that backward ... right?
Naw, I can do it either way or both at the same time. :P
Argamonius
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Argamonius »

From post: 111131, Topic: tid=7720, author=Dengar wrote:OK if you don't get your thumbs removed for some reason!
I agree with that.

heres a nice pic

http://warriors-of-heaven.webs.com/StatDefense.png

-Regent
\" no!.. do or do not..there is no try..\' -Yoda
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

9 hours of pvp. 9! not only can i not move my shoulder, but i think i miss delivery missions :D A bunch of good fighters, but I still think Miaz is the best.

[Edited on 7-23-2011 by Dingo]
Argamonius
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Argamonius »

That was pretty extra-ordinary, a great deal of dogfighting and I cant believe you hung in the whole time, i couldnt do it for more then a few hrs straight, but it was a fun few hrs
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

From post: 111235, Topic: tid=7720, author=Argamonius wrote:That was pretty extra-ordinary, a great deal of dogfighting and I cant believe you hung in the whole time, i couldnt do it for more then a few hrs straight, but it was a fun few hrs
The only result of hanging in for more than a few hours is that you get progressively worse, and then can't move at least one of your shoulders. Was fun though.
Argamonius
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Argamonius »

there is one flaw however I'd like to address, if your in pvp with someone and afterwards (when you kill them) you decide to self-destruct (instant re-arm), the person you were in combat with gets the credits for detroying you.
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

Ran some tests with Powell. Confirmed my notion that the Chimera is the laziest thing in the universe.
49rTbird
Captain
Captain

Post by 49rTbird »

From post: 111237, Topic: tid=7720, author=Argamonius wrote:there is one flaw however I'd like to address, if your in pvp with someone and afterwards (when you kill them) you decide to self-destruct (instant re-arm), the person you were in combat with gets the credits for detroying you.
This could be a built in anti-cheat check as if it was that easy to re-arm then PVP would suffer as no-one would run out of weapons.
Explore! Explore! Explore! \"There is no going back (Yet) so Make Today Count!
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

No need to self destruct to rearm in this game. You just have to be smart enough to choose your own time and place and have the right equipment on board.....;):P
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

Had time for a very short flight this morning. Killed some reds with Avenger, Mecingo, and Bogushead. Got d/c and had to go. Will try and get on tonight but have a big order that will take up most of the rest of the week. This is neccessary to fund the ridiculous amounts of playing time i have planned for next week.
Argamonius
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Argamonius »

im afraid your not getting me, even long after a pvp battle you die by say hitting an astroid or moon or planet (not a red or other player) then the last person you fought gets the credit, id call that a glitch.

Not sure it would be an anti-cheating method
Argamonius
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Argamonius »

im afraid your not getting me, even long after a pvp battle you die by say hitting an astroid or moon or planet (not a red or other player) then the last person you fought gets the credit, id call that a glitch.

Not sure it would be an anti-cheating method ...to what end? you can still self destruct and get a full rearm, it just broadcasts that so and so killed ya..and if you want to rearm without that player getting the credit just fly near a red and let him hit you one time. nah I think its a way to ensure a person fighting another person gets the credit if a player flies into a moon or something during the fight, maybe to prevent robbing someone of a victory but...thats sorta extreme sportsmanship enforcement IMHO
MMaggio
Captain
Captain

Post by MMaggio »

From post: 111499, Topic: tid=7720, author=Argamonius wrote:im afraid your not getting me, even long after a pvp battle you die by say hitting an astroid or moon or planet (not a red or other player) then the last person you fought gets the credit, id call that a glitch.

Not sure it would be an anti-cheating method
If you crash into something while trying to avoid another player, certainly the other player gets credit for the kill! it is not a bug or glitch. You crashed during combat to avaid another player. Who should get credit for the kill? The asteroid?
Many PvP battels are set among the roids just for that purpose. The roids can give cover from weapons and cause missiles to explode harmlessly. If you die as a result of hitting something in an attempt to avoid another player, the other player gets credit for the kill. And that's the way it is.
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

Took abou 2 hours and maxed Dd territory in the gates sectors. Not many people around, will be back later tonight. So come on out!