GAAAAA REETINGS!

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Ajax
Ensign
Ensign

GAAAAA REETINGS!

Post by Ajax »

Ok, so I gave an greeting of delayed attention with the GAAA part... so Greetings one and all.
New to game, doing IMG mission, giving up on that, impossible to win the race thus far, must be some clever way to beat that... full speed and never could catch him and never left the tube... so go figure the starter ship can not win... even afterburned the straights and no luck. Something is weird there, teaching new pilots to blaze speed and tight turns no... any real pilot teachs just the opposite... decrease speed, (speed brakes at times)make turn and accelerate out full throttle... so go figure.
Love the game, but some things I do not understand, but its an exploration game as Remula who the BEST MULTIPLAYER SERVER, has stated.

My motto: "EXPLORE AND BODLY GO AND DIE WHERE OTHERS WERE SMART TO STAY AWAY FROM!" (Hahaha) --Ajax
\"EXPLORE AND BODLY GO AND DIE WHERE OTHERS WERE SMART TO STAY AWAY FROM!\" - Ajax
49rTbird
Captain
Captain

GAAAAA REETINGS!

Post by 49rTbird »

Hello Ajax, you will be a Pro in no time.:) It took me sooooo loooong to win my race and I think I just got lucky on that win. Welcome to the forum and the Sim. Have fun and hope to see you out there sometime.:)
Explore! Explore! Explore! \"There is no going back (Yet) so Make Today Count!
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

GAAAAA REETINGS!

Post by Marvin »

:cool: Last time somebody complained about the race, I tried it (hadn't done one since the Quest). Following other players' advice, I set my IDS multiplyer so as to maintain a speed somewhere around 800-1000 kps and began the race paying absolutely no attention to the AI ... except to lock him up on radar. Flew the whole thing at set speed without looking back. After it was all over, I waited at the finish line for the AI ... took him nearly half a minute to get there.

;) Just do the race. Don't worry about the AI. But, if you spit out, abort and start again.
BraveHart
Captain
Captain

GAAAAA REETINGS!

Post by BraveHart »

"Welcome Aboard Ajax"...Marvin has the right ideal following his advice will help you make it through...Myself I just flew with a wing and a prayer and won the 1st time through, thou I have to admit that I have flown hundreds of race's starting in Renegades and then in Legends ;)

"Have Fun Racing"
StarWolves Clan
Wing Commander [SW] BraveHart
Hellfire Squadron
Motto:\"When All Hell Breaks Loose!! Unleash the Wolves of War and We will Rain Hell Fire on All of Our Enemies\"

mikeuk
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

GAAAAA REETINGS!

Post by mikeuk »

Hi Ajax I did it the Marvin way good luck and see you our there:)
Starbuck
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

GAAAAA REETINGS!

Post by Starbuck »

It will come in time ajax. The I.M.G. contract is a good way to learn and will ern you a few credits. will give you a few pointers as to where stuff is as well.. Im always here to help if you need it... see you out there ...
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

GAAAAA REETINGS!

Post by Maarschalk »

Hi Ajax, welcome to the game and forum. Hope to see you out there some time......;):cool:
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
warsign
Captain
Captain

GAAAAA REETINGS!

Post by warsign »

Welcome aboard. Good flying...
Ykses
Ensign
Ensign

GAAAAA REETINGS!

Post by Ykses »

Welcome in the quadrant, Ajax ;)
.XS.
SeeJay
Captain
Captain

GAAAAA REETINGS!

Post by SeeJay »

Greetings and welcome.

Had a nice chat today online.
\"Nothing is impossible, it only takes a bit longer!\"
\"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction!\"

http://evochron.junholt.se (Old)
http://www.evochron2.junholt.se (New)
http://mercenary.junholt.se (Map)
http://www.junholt.se/evoschool/index.htm (No spoilers)
-8- Bzzzzzzzzz! -8- -8-