Trade routes?

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Tohg
Ensign
Ensign

Trade routes?

Post by Tohg »

Hi all, new guy here. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to give up some info on lucrative trade routes for someone who is just starting out? Any help would be awesome. Actually any info on how free trading works in this game would be cool as well?
SeeJay
Captain
Captain

Trade routes?

Post by SeeJay »

Hi and Welcome.

I don't want to post any info regarding trade-routes here since not all want to know.
Joining MP will get you lots of help.

I can u2u some info to you if you want?

There is also my website that could help you a bit. (Spoiler warning);)
\"Nothing is impossible, it only takes a bit longer!\"
\"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction!\"

http://evochron.junholt.se (Old)
http://www.evochron2.junholt.se (New)
http://mercenary.junholt.se (Map)
http://www.junholt.se/evoschool/index.htm (No spoilers)
-8- Bzzzzzzzzz! -8- -8-
Ravenfeeder
Commander
Commander

Trade routes?

Post by Ravenfeeder »

You can make a fair bit of money mining. If you go into MP you can be advised the best place for mining, especially if you buy a plat mining beam. You'll need to make a few millions to start trading as the best trading items aren't cheap to buy - they cost around 5m each, but, you can sell them for 18m-20m, nice profit.

When you find the station that you want to buy trading items for, buy a station licence, it gives you a 25% discount, never buy a licence at a station where you want to sell, as you'd be selling at the same 25% discount.

Good luck, welcome to the forum, and the game.
Image And mad cat
BraveHart
Captain
Captain

Trade routes?

Post by BraveHart »

"Welcome Aboard Tohg"...hire a Navigation Officer and a Science Officer when you can with high morale then work on raising up their skill levels by doing contracts...make sure you complete the mission to increase their skill. Then keep your eyes open when you get the message from your crew about containers at 0-degrees, Pitch-4.....Just follow their instructions to get to the containers then use your tractor beam to load up your cargo hold with the goodies in the containers. Then go sell the items for pure profit ;)

"Good Flying"
StarWolves Clan
Wing Commander [SW] BraveHart
Hellfire Squadron
Motto:\"When All Hell Breaks Loose!! Unleash the Wolves of War and We will Rain Hell Fire on All of Our Enemies\"

49rTbird
Captain
Captain

Trade routes?

Post by 49rTbird »

Hello Tohg, Welcome to the forum and the Sim. Have fun and hope to see you out there sometime.:)
Explore! Explore! Explore! \"There is no going back (Yet) so Make Today Count!
Dave S
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Trade routes?

Post by Dave S »

yeah, what everyone else said;)
Image Image
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Trade routes?

Post by Maarschalk »

Hi Tohg, welcome to the game and forum. Hope to see you out there some time....;):cool:
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
Drake6430
Ensign
Ensign

Trade routes?

Post by Drake6430 »

I did practically nothing more then mined in the Sapphire system till I did some IMG missions and ended up in the Cruelian system. I transferred goods from the asteroid field down to the station in the blue nebula. I was making about 200k a trip doing this.

I then noticed something after taking a trip to the sector off of the Cruelian sector. I don't rem what it's called. Its off the beaten path and only looks to be joined with the Cruelian sector. I saw that Afterburners and Excalabur packs in the Crulian system were going for 800k and 2.4M but were 1.3M & 3.9M in the other sector off of Cruelian. I was making 2M a trip.

This is how I have made credits so far.