Lost IMG Quest

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Yanitch
Ensign
Ensign

Lost IMG Quest

Post by Yanitch »

Hi all,

I've only had the game a couple of days, loving it so far. I seem to have hit a problem though. I'm doing the IMG quests and got to the 'defend capital ship' quest (I think it was in Harris Mining station). I failed it a couple of times so decided to do some other stuff first to get some cash and upgrade the ship.

That all went fine but now when I go back to Harris the quest doesn't appear. I've checked the last quest message from the news screen and that indicates that I still have to do the quest. I've tried logging out, flying to another sector and back again but nothing brings back the quest.

The only thing I can think of is that the quest isn't in Harris Mining Station but if ti isn't, I've no idea where it is!

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks...
49rTbird
Captain
Captain

Lost IMG Quest

Post by 49rTbird »

Hello Yanitch, I wish I could remember that location. Standby and others may be able to help you. Welcome to the forum and the Sim. Have fun and hope to see you out there sometime.:)
Explore! Explore! Explore! \"There is no going back (Yet) so Make Today Count!
SeeJay
Captain
Captain

Lost IMG Quest

Post by SeeJay »

If I recall it right, after completing the contract from Harris Mining Station, you
are to go to the Planet Olympus Theta main city for you next mission.

Here is a guide with the quest destinations if you need it. (Spoiler Warning)
http://evochron.junholt.se/guides/imgquest.htm

Hope it helps you. If not, please u2u me the whole last message you have and I'll figure it out.

See ya out there.
\"Nothing is impossible, it only takes a bit longer!\"
\"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction!\"

http://evochron.junholt.se (Old)
http://www.evochron2.junholt.se (New)
http://mercenary.junholt.se (Map)
http://www.junholt.se/evoschool/index.htm (No spoilers)
-8- Bzzzzzzzzz! -8- -8-
XinCasa
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Lost IMG Quest

Post by XinCasa »

'Sup Yanitch! I'm on the Harris mining quest now. Yea, it's a great game! It appears you haven't changed missions/quests yet. Have you gone into Inventory (F3), clicked on the News, and subclicked on the last assignment orders? It should still be there. Good gaming!
Self-interest rules. Nothing is ever as it seems cuz no 2 people see the same thing the same way. Reality is illusion, and objectivity is void. Self-interest rules absolutely.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Lost IMG Quest

Post by Maarschalk »

Hi Yanitch, welcome to the game and forum. Hope to see you out there some time....;):cool:
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
Yanitch
Ensign
Ensign

Lost IMG Quest

Post by Yanitch »

Hi guys,

Thanks for the responses and the welcomes :)

I'm away for a few days now but will investigate further when I get back next week. I've already been online a couple of times and am impressed with how helpful everyone seems (apart from the first time I connected someone exploded me!)
49rTbird
Captain
Captain

Lost IMG Quest

Post by 49rTbird »

From post: 105818, Topic: tid=7502, author=Yanitch wrote:Hi guys,

I'm away for a few days now but will investigate further when I get back next week. I've already been online a couple of times and am impressed with how helpful everyone seems (apart from the first time I connected someone exploded me!)
You must have met up with "Oasis" she likes to kill new people "once" just her way of a welcome mat:P.
Explore! Explore! Explore! \"There is no going back (Yet) so Make Today Count!
Yanitch
Ensign
Ensign

Lost IMG Quest

Post by Yanitch »

From post: 105819, Topic: tid=7502, author=thetiebers wrote:
From post: 105818, Topic: tid=7502, author=Yanitch wrote:Hi guys,

You must have met up with "Oasis" she likes to kill new people "once" just her way of a welcome mat:P.
As long as everyone doesn't do that I'll have a chance of surviving for more than 5 seconds next time I log on :D