Lost in the Nav console! Is Olympus Prime (1250, 500) the same as the Olympus system?

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
XinCasa
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Lost in the Nav console! Is Olympus Prime (1250, 500) the same as the Olympus system?

Post by XinCasa »

I'm a mercenary currently in the Sapphire system with an IMG mission to fly to the Olympus system, and dock at the "Harris mining station near the Olympus Delta." The order didn't include the coordinates to the Olympus system, and the Quadrant section of the Nav map shows Olympus Prime (1250, 500) to be relatively a short distance northeast of the Sapphire system, yet when I zoom out of the Sapphire system map including the object text identifications there is no showing of either Olympus prime, Olympus system, Harris mining station or Olympus delta! Does anyone have a clue?
Self-interest rules. Nothing is ever as it seems cuz no 2 people see the same thing the same way. Reality is illusion, and objectivity is void. Self-interest rules absolutely.
Avenger
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Avenger »

You have to use the jumpgate to Olympus Prime, the gate is located 2 sectors east of Arvoch Station, all you need to do is fly through the ring.
Galaxy Defense Force Operator
Join the GDF!
49rTbird
Captain
Captain

Post by 49rTbird »

Jump onto MP and pilots can help you with questions also.:)
Explore! Explore! Explore! \"There is no going back (Yet) so Make Today Count!
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: You can also fly direct. That way, you'll get some idea as to the actual size of the Evochron galaxy.
Avenger
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Avenger »

From post: 105758, Topic: tid=7501, author=Marvin wrote::cool: You can also fly direct. That way, you'll get some idea as to the actual size of the Evochron galaxy.
I doubt it you can make it in a Talon with a C1 maybe C2 jumpdrive and a 400 fuel tank. ;):D
Galaxy Defense Force Operator
Join the GDF!
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: Depends on how many credits you have. With a deploy constuctor and lots of patience, you can go anywhere.
XinCasa
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Post by XinCasa »

Hey thanks crew. Yea, I figured it out after I closed out of the forum & went back to the game. I've learned that the programers what us to sit back & think before acting. I'm impressed. Good gaming!
Self-interest rules. Nothing is ever as it seems cuz no 2 people see the same thing the same way. Reality is illusion, and objectivity is void. Self-interest rules absolutely.