Help with CH pro peddals, thrust and fighter stick.

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Zugsturm
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Zugsturm »

So I have the CH Pro Throttle, Fighter stick, and Pro Pedals. I have them working in the game, but heres the question: When I setup up the devices it asks for an axis for horizontal thrust I'd like it to be both pedals one for left and then one for right, however you can only pick on axis. Or the same with roll I'd like ti to be left pedal down left roll, right pedal down right roll. So basically I'm asking anyone out there how they handle this with the same ( or similar) setup
Zugsturm
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Zugsturm »

From post: 105750, Topic: tid=7499, author=Eclipse wrote:Use CH software to assign key strokes to those axes and do not assign an axis for those functions in the game.
This is what I was thinking as well. I was hoping there was a way to assign axis to each so you could control the speed of you rolls, but I don't see it happening.

If anyone has some experience with the ch pedals that would be will to give some advice on their setup, please do :)
Avenger
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Avenger »

I have the CH peddels as well but I don't use them in EM, I went with the twist function of my stick for roll input.
Galaxy Defense Force Operator
Join the GDF!