thanks vets

General discussion (space-sim gaming, astronomy, and sci-fi entertainment in general, etc.).
Dingo
Commander
Commander

thanks vets

Post by Dingo »

in the USA here it's veterans day, and i know we have a few vets among us, so to them i say, thank you.
Life is an illusion. Only shooting red things is real.
GORF
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

thanks vets

Post by GORF »

great folks are all the military members that defend us.

:)Thank you very much for your service.

1 of my fav quotes.

If you can read a book .....Thank a teacher
If you can read it in english .......Thank a Marine:)
StarWolves Clan, HellFire Squadron

An Exodus Storm is On its Way
BraveHart
Captain
Captain

thanks vets

Post by BraveHart »

"Thank you guys for remembering us veterans....I still bare the wounds and scares from a bygone war era and my Son bares his battle wounds from the Iraq war...if I had to do it over again I would...All my prayers go out to all the soldiers that are serving now...stay safe and watch your 6 and come home soon...and Happy Veterans day" ;)
StarWolves Clan
Wing Commander [SW] BraveHart
Hellfire Squadron
Motto:\"When All Hell Breaks Loose!! Unleash the Wolves of War and We will Rain Hell Fire on All of Our Enemies\"

Dengar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

thanks vets

Post by Dengar »

Originally posted by BraveHart
"Thank you guys for remembering us veterans....I still bare the wounds and scares from a bygone war era and my Son bares his battle wounds from the Iraq war...if I had to do it over again I would...All my prayers go out to all the soldiers that are serving now...stay safe and watch your 6 and come home soon...and Happy Veterans day" ;)
I concur. I also have lost some good friends in the Falklands war. There are still things which haunt me.

My thoughts are with all the parents and relatives of those doing their bit in whatever conflict they find themselves.

\"Cry Havoc! and let slip the dogs of war\"

BA TeamSpeak Details