Looking for someone with a 2 or 3 monitor setup...

General discussion (space-sim gaming, astronomy, and sci-fi entertainment in general, etc.).
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Vice »

If you have a Matrox triple-head display system or other multi-monitor setup that supports any of the following resolutions and would be interested in testing, please contact me (starwraith.com > contact).

Resolutions:

- 1920X480
- 2400X600
- 3072X768
- 3840X1024
- 4800X1024
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
GORF
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by GORF »

V , if you dont get any testers , I could reset my rig for dual 22's . I think it would be as simple as removeing my sli bridge and adding my other 22 to the system.;)
StarWolves Clan, HellFire Squadron

An Exodus Storm is On its Way
reprobator
Ensign
Ensign

Post by reprobator »

Hello Vice!
It seems i may give you a hand on this as i own a matrox triplehead setup here and running it on a 3840*1024,
That would be a great pleasure to provide you some test for you.

Best regards!

Edit : email sent.

[Edite le 8-17-2010 par reprobator]
soulsacrifice
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by soulsacrifice »

Originally posted by GORF
V , if you dont get any testers , I could reset my rig for dual 22's . I think it would be as simple as removeing my sli bridge and adding my other 22 to the system.;)
I was also wondering if it will be possible to play on dual monitor setups, or if there is any way to set up custom resolutions in EM?

As a side note, would it be at all possible in the future to be able to have the console (nav, trade, inv) continually displayed on a second monitor?
Profile Share Thread (Links RE-fixed)
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Vice »

I was also wondering if it will be possible to play on dual monitor setups, or if there is any way to set up custom resolutions in EM?
Triple monitor testing is going well. There were a few things that needed to be changed/updated, but the game should support dual and triple monitor setups quite well.

You will be able to edit the configuration file to select an unlisted resolution, although the game should do a pretty good job of detecting all available/compatible resolutions.
As a side note, would it be at all possible in the future to be able to have the console (nav, trade, inv) continually displayed on a second monitor?
Not initially, would need to find a way to support such an option. You will be able to export certain details to a text file while the game is running, so third party programs can import the data then display it in a custom way.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
warsign
Captain
Captain

Post by warsign »

Need to buy another 22! Awesome news...
Ohsirus
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Ohsirus »

Cool, I have three 24in flats, but that damn TrackIr kind of negates the need. The second monitor suggestion is a good one since Evochron is technically the only space-sim on the block. Sim Junkies eat seperate displays like candy. LOMAC/FSX/etc most will buy a game just to tweak it out. I just hope the N3D isn't disappointing.

[Edited on 8-19-2010 by Ohsirus]