instant disconection from b5 server

For help with SW3DG game related technical issues.
ryuu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by ryuu »

Originally posted by Splinter
that might be it. ive just figured out how to check the graphics card (intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller). i understand that this is quite a crapy card, but it plays all of my other online games fine (¬_¬ exept warrock....stupid piece of crap!!). so im still really confused lol.
technically it's not a card, tis onboard graphics lol
i'm running ob graphics, does anyone else have trouble with them?
the day has ended, the night is yet to come
light and darkness, opposite sides to the same coin, yet what may do not realize is that this coin holds a third side, a side not of either or the other, but of both, a side of twilight. when light and darkness destroy eachother, there is nothing left but twilight, yet aslong as one or the other exists twilight exists within it, that is both the power and weakness of twilight. i am Ryuu Hakumei, The twilight Dragon. The Dusk Has Come

part three of The Fire of Twilight now posted! http://www.starwraith.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5546
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: On vacation, I had to use my dad's computer last Sunday. Legends ran okay in MP (no lag). But the graphics were ... unusual (to say the least).
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

Originally posted by ryuu
Originally posted by Splinter
that might be it. ive just figured out how to check the graphics card (intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller). i understand that this is quite a crapy card, but it plays all of my other online games fine (¬_¬ exept warrock....stupid piece of crap!!). so im still really confused lol.
technically it's not a card, tis onboard graphics lol
i'm running ob graphics, does anyone else have trouble with them?
I have the option of running onboard Graphics or Graphics Card. I do not know though which one I'm currently running. But I do not think I had problems running either one. I think mine on board Graphics are also run by Intel Chips. I have to check when I get home from work though....If I have a chance that is this evening....;):P
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
Splinter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Splinter »

still doent explain the instant DC. and thnks for the up date ryuu:P
ryuu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by ryuu »

it's strange, i get a flawless conection on EM on my mum's laptop
light and darkness, opposite sides to the same coin, yet what may do not realize is that this coin holds a third side, a side not of either or the other, but of both, a side of twilight. when light and darkness destroy eachother, there is nothing left but twilight, yet aslong as one or the other exists twilight exists within it, that is both the power and weakness of twilight. i am Ryuu Hakumei, The twilight Dragon. The Dusk Has Come

part three of The Fire of Twilight now posted! http://www.starwraith.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5546
Splinter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Splinter »

is the EM demo out yet. if it is then ill download it and try it on this pc and let you know if i get the same results (although i do realise that there might not be a sever yet.) come to think of it, Ryuu have you tried any of the other severs?
ryuu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by ryuu »

not on el, no and em is out in september, do read the rest of the forum...

Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

LOL......Another relative form of "Are we there yet?": "Is it out yet?"........."Is it out yet?"........."Is it out yet?"........."Is it out yet?"........."Is it out yet?"........."Is it out yet?"........."Is it out yet?"........."Is it out yet?"........."Is it out yet?"........."Is it out yet?"........."Is it out yet?"........."Is it out yet?".........:P:P:P:P:P
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good