Accidental discovery of Vonari Space

Custom mods, stories, and artwork based on the Evochron / Arvoch universe.
SDWeimer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SDWeimer »

This is a story I made up from an Explorers point of view. Keep in mind I wasn't sure what technologies were availiable at this time.

****START********
This is the captain of the Starship Mercedes on a routine exploration mission through Rift space my navigator noticed a gravitational anomaly that is associated with a wormhole, but as of yet this one had not been discovered. Without thinking my wingmen and I headed toward the wormhole and entered, upon exiting the anomaly we discovered an unknown solar system way off the known star charts. Once again my navigator got my attention and said that there was a planet on scope, my wingmen and I headed toward the planet were upon getting close enough to scan we were approached by mysterious alien craft unlike any we had ever seen before. At first they seemed harmless but when one of my wingmen got closer it opened fire and destroyed my wingman, instantly I knew we were in trouble I jumped back to where we came through but to my anguish it was a one way wormhole. The aliens eventually caught up with us and destroyed my other wingman, I hit my stealth generator and flew to the nearest asteroid field in region and hid until my energy was sapped, the aliens eventually caught up with me and shot up my ship luckily I manage to escape to another wormhole in sector and wound up back in the Cerulean system where I immediately flew to Evochron Station and reported my findings. It turns out that these aliens have been encountered before and they were named the Vonari and my flight group was the first to discover a way to their home world.
********FINISH********
Thanks in advance for any accolades, also for those critical of my story remember this is my first attempt.
Clan [Universal Explorers]
[UE]SDWeimer
Legend---Fleet Admiral<-Legends
Legend---Fleet Admiral<-Mercernary
warsign
Captain
Captain

Post by warsign »

I like it. You have to try little long one.
:cool:
tha_rami
Commander
Commander

Post by tha_rami »

Mmm, you might want to play Star Wraith III for the technology and names in that time.
tha_rami - The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
Vlambeer - Dutch indie game studio
Twitter - Weird news, life updates & game-related news
SDWeimer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SDWeimer »

@ tha_rami, there is always one stickler for what people call "canon" isnt there lol. Just consider this "artistic license" or an alternate universe/timeline {Big Grin}, just like in star trek, stargate, or any other scifi that has many alternate timleines or universes that are not considered "Canonical"
Clan [Universal Explorers]
[UE]SDWeimer
Legend---Fleet Admiral<-Legends
Legend---Fleet Admiral<-Mercernary