I\'m using X52 Joystick/Throttle setup and not all the buttons are usable?

For help with SW3DG game related technical issues.
Mcduke
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Mcduke »

I've setup the Saitek X52 in the control panel and all the buttons and POVs and rotation controls work there. But, when I try to set them up in Renegades some of the buttoms on the Throttle don't show up in the configure controls function?
He's dead Jim, You grab his tri-corter and I'll get his wallet.
Mcduke
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Mcduke »

I just checked on the "clutch mode" tab and it is unchecked.
What I'd like to do is change POV 1 from doing the different views and program it for other functions like I did with POV 2. I'm getting the trackir 5 head tracking device from Natural Point and won't need POV 1 for looking around.
On the x52 throttle the button marked (i) which is set inside rotary control 1 will not show up as a button to program in Renegade. Same with the throttle hat and button 32 that is next to the throttle hat. I didn't really expect the minstick to be usable in the game, but I did expect Button 31 (the little button next to the ministick) to be usable in the game.
He's dead Jim, You grab his tri-corter and I'll get his wallet.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

If you mean you can not edit these in the Saitek X52 Profile editor, then you need to remove or delete the 3 Pinkie shift modes/states from your profile. And have just the 3 Modes available then you can program all buttons on your Saitek X52 even the ministick and mouse fire button. Also make sure in MFD tab that both Latched and Enable clutch are unchecked.;)

[Edited on 10-5-2009 by Maarschalk]
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good