Music mod for Evochron Alliance ?

Custom mods, stories, and artwork based on the Evochron / Arvoch universe.
actarus1969
Ensign
Ensign

Post by actarus1969 »

Hi,

I'm french and i just have bought evochron alliance box game in French shop. Unfortunately we have not still in france the newer evochron Renage.
Your game is great and i think it a lot of work for an standalone developper (I'm a developper myself).
I would like to change music menu and ambience of evochron ALLIANCE game . But unfortunetaly i did'not find a topic about it for evochron ALLIANCE.

Thanks a lot.
Sorry for my bad english
verbosity
Captain
Captain

Post by verbosity »

Hi!,

Alliance was the last game to be released as a retail box, If you speak to Vice ( he might need additional information) it should be possible to upgrade it to Evochron Alliance 2.0 ;) . All the other games are available to download, you can get the demo of renegades here, there is also a badly done french translation mod for it here -> http://starwraith.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3867.

I've forgotten exactly how the mods work for EA, they need to be in .wav form, the information below should be correct, but feel free to post if it doesn't.
To replace the menu music and in-game music, use a folder named \\music and the following filenames:

evmenumusic.wav = menu music
evoambient.wav = in-game music

You can also adds multiple music files and have the game play them in sequence during gameplay. Too use multiple music files, use the \\music folder and the following filenames:

musicX.wav = in-game music files (X is a number from 1 to however many songs you want the game to play in sequence)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Salut!,

Alliance est le dernier jeu à être libéré à la boîte de détail, si vous parlez au vice (il aurait besoin d'informations supplémentaires), il devrait être possible de mettre à niveau à Evochron Alliance 2.0;). Tous les autres jeux sont disponibles à télécharger, vous pouvez obtenir la démo de renégats ici, il est aussi un fait mal anglaise traduction de ce mod ici -> http://starwraith.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3867

J'ai oublié la façon dont les mods
exactement travail pour EA, ils doivent être en. Wav formulaire, les informations ci-dessous devraient être corrects, mais vous êtes libre de poste s'il ne l'est pas.
Pour remplacer le menu de la musique et la musique dans le jeu, utiliser un dossier nommé \\ musique et les noms de fichiers suivants:

evmenumusic.wav = menu musique
evoambient.wav = dans le jeu de musique

Vous pouvez également ajouter plusieurs fichiers de musique et ont le jeu dans la séquence au cours de gameplay. Trop d'utiliser plusieurs fichiers de musique, utilisez le \\ dossier de musique et les noms de fichiers suivants:

= musicX.wav en jeu des fichiers de musique (X est un nombre entre 1 et cependant beaucoup de chansons que vous voulez le jeu à jouer dans la séquence)
[Edited on 1-6-2009 by verbosity]
verbsleagues.co.uk sw3dg web stats systems
uaithne.com eco-living project
rulerofzu.com free fantasy mmorpg
jesterscup.com webby stuffies
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Vice »

I'm french and i just have bought evochron alliance box game in French shop. Unfortunately we have not still in france the newer evochron Renage.
Your game is great and i think it a lot of work for an standalone developper (I'm a developper myself).
I would like to change music menu and ambience of evochron ALLIANCE game . But unfortunetaly i did'not find a topic about it for evochron ALLIANCE.
Hello,

Unfortunately, modding the internal music wasn't introduced into the series until Renegades. One option is to turn off the internal music and use a media player in the background. And yes, there are upgrade options, contact me via e-mail for details.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations