thanks

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
voltrek
Ensign
Ensign

thanks

Post by voltrek »

first of all i want to thank you all for your quick respond to my newbie questions. i now know how to take out aproaching missles and pirates.but when i do get hit with an ocational missle due to more then one enemy where is the shield indicator level to let me know whats left of the shields?
Scabbo
Ensign
Ensign

thanks

Post by Scabbo »

I used the 1408 build and the datafile provided by Vice, so for me, the shield and energy values appear right on the HUD.

HUD features thread

BTW Vice, I *love* the new HUD info.

--Scabbo
Archangel
Ensign
Ensign

thanks

Post by Archangel »

The S indicator is the ships hull. There isnt a indicator (that Ive found yet) that shows the over all sheild strength but in the ship status screen theres a square with a image of a ship in it and grean indicators on all 4 sides. Thoughs are the shield indicators. They go from green to yellow and lastly red. That way you can see which shield is weekend and transfer energy to it or avoid exposeing it to enemys.
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

thanks

Post by Vice »

Yup. The green bar near the top right of the left cockpit display (with the letters SH next to them) indicates the 'Ship Hull' damage level. The 4 green bars in the middle represent each shield array.

Edit: The S: on the new custom HUD option represents 'Ship' and it indicates ship hull damage (the same as the green bar on the cockpit display).

[Edited on 2-24-2008 by Vice]
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
voltrek
Ensign
Ensign

thanks

Post by voltrek »

thanks