[Video] Deliver contract to a running Talon (Funny)

Custom mods, stories, and artwork based on the Evochron / Arvoch universe.
_-Caleb-_
Captain
Captain

Post by _-Caleb-_ »

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xJWkiF0xVTM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: Evidently the Talon was in a hurry but I assume you managed to complete the delivery (the video ended kind of abruptly).
_-Caleb-_
Captain
Captain

Post by _-Caleb-_ »

From post: 172029, Topic: tid=11551, author=Marvin wrote::cool: Evidently the Talon was in a hurry but I assume you managed to complete the delivery (the video ended kind of abruptly).
Yeah sorry for the end of the video, is for hidde the coords :P
Busch
Captain
Captain

Post by Busch »

:P:P:P:P:P That was GREAT!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

I would guess that you were a bit off the goat trail on that one, Caleb. That's the only 'situation' that I know of, where the targeted delivery ship frame for the cargo drop comes up a coin toss... on occasion. Making one on a fully enraged Von cap ship is a bit scary, but got DONE! ;) :cool::cool: That one was back a grunch of builds ago... and yeah, I was out there a ways....building clan control, in one of our more remote, south-western holdings. Almost had a Gomer Pyle moment... Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!!! ;) Read some where once, that some one had made a cargo drop on a Von-B. In this one, they said they were north and east, and a bit off the goat trail as well. Wandering Wonders truly never cease! ;)
Commander
[SW] Clan Squadron Lead - Retired
Call Sign: Busch