Older Ships

General discussion (space-sim gaming, astronomy, and sci-fi entertainment in general, etc.).
Frost N7
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Older Ships

Post by Frost N7 »

Its been a while since ive posted but i was taking a look at some of the older games , arvoch alliance and such and i was wondering if it would be possible to get some of the older fighter ships into evochron mercenary as independent ships with their own stats and what not. Possibly as a future up date , i would settle for mods though.

Heh , lel

~[N7]Frost
_-Caleb-_
Captain
Captain

Older Ships

Post by _-Caleb-_ »

We have some older starwraith mods, for em and for aa :)
Major Grubert
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Older Ships

Post by Major Grubert »

more ships ! biggers ! faster ! stronger ! smaller ! weirder ! more ships ! :)
Frost N7
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Older Ships

Post by Frost N7 »

exactly

Heh , lel

~[N7]Frost
Busch
Captain
Captain

Older Ships

Post by Busch »

@Frost: IIRC, pilot Plasma Jedi worked up two ship frames from the Starwraith 2, 3, or 4 series (the F-144E models). I believe that Vice provided PJ with two of the frame models, and PJ in turn, crafted/modded the files to work with EM 2.XX genre. U2U me if Adam/Caleb doesn't have those, or if you can't find them in the Mods thread here, I may be able to post up the files. [I think the Mod thread header title is something like 'Classic Starwraith Ships'.] My media mangling skills are sadly lacking, so it may well be in the form of an e-mail attachment. I've flown this mod offering from PJ. You'll need to be creative with hiding the 'normal' engines, shields, wings, cargo bays, and fuel pods on the civy side of things. I don't recall if there were any difficulties with subbing the mil frames.
Commander
[SW] Clan Squadron Lead - Retired
Call Sign: Busch
_-Caleb-_
Captain
Captain

Older Ships

Post by _-Caleb-_ »

I have for AA Busch.. but are the same files... can download in the Rookies Subforum, in the Arvoch Alliance Mods thread :))