starwraith 3d games

General discussion (space-sim gaming, astronomy, and sci-fi entertainment in general, etc.).
Iron man
Commander
Commander

starwraith 3d games

Post by Iron man »

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry ive looked on tje forum and i didnt found any answer about that so I'm posting my question here.

Does the dev thinking make another game in the future? (if yes does a date are planed already?)

If not are still going make some upload of evochron mercenary?

As a lot of people here i really like your last game and i thinkbit will be a sad if the game being crash by the other monster madsiv game whos coming ( im speaking about elite dangerous,or star citizen for example).

How are you going to defend this wonderfull game against the concurrent?

Thank you for your answer guys or mr Vice for your answer.
I'm just curious. :cool:
steam name : x iron man
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

starwraith 3d games

Post by Vice »

I posted some thoughts on such options, including directions Evochron could go in the future, in the thread here: http://www.starwraith.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10954

In short, a lot is up in the air right now. I do plan to continue to support EM for now with updates, as long as it remains feasible to do so. I'm generally always prototyping, testing, and developing ideas, but can't say at this point what may or may not come about.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
Iron man
Commander
Commander

starwraith 3d games

Post by Iron man »

Alright thx you for you fast and efficient answer. Sorry I didn't see this post before.

I've got another question. Do you have a plan to attract more people into the game such as advertisement or promotion for example? Or maybe you do already and I've see it like you previous post (all my excuse another time).
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

starwraith 3d games

Post by Vice »

It's pretty much all word of mouth, outside of advertisement and promotion for discounts (ie Steam) that can take place through resellers that offer the game. So efforts like yours to invite players to join in scheduled multiplayer matches are a great way to help raise awareness of the game.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
Iron man
Commander
Commander

starwraith 3d games

Post by Iron man »

I don't really play since a long moment compare to some Veteran but from my own experience. I've seen a massive player joining when steam put the game in promotion. I guess that affect the benefit you get but in finally do you not earn more benefit when is in sale because more people buying the game.
I'm sorry it's maybe stupid as opinion.

But if more people joining = more people speak and talk about the game = more people buying the game.

Does this is illogical? :)
Iron man
Commander
Commander

starwraith 3d games

Post by Iron man »

I'm sorry i guess you already think about that and i shouldn't say something like that. All my excuse.