Been away for a while...

General discussion (space-sim gaming, astronomy, and sci-fi entertainment in general, etc.).
Flash
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Been away for a while...

Post by Flash »

As the title says Its been a while since I've joined in with you guys. I had a computer crash and am back up and running but haven't loaded in all I need to get in the game. Is there anyone out there who wants to do some PvP anymore? Its seemed before my crash no one was into PvP so I have been procrastinated on joining in. IMHO the best part of this game is matching wits with a real person in Newtonian space. If there is some interest in perfecting your skills one on one I will be happy to contend or help a newbie but they have to have TeamSpeak. It takes to long without it.

Iron man
Commander
Commander

Been away for a while...

Post by Iron man »

Hi flash I'm playing often (always) on olympus prime quite often at the moment i will be happy have a fight wihout warning with you anytime. Perhaps I'm trying making a fight every weekend. The pvp is anymous just fun. So if youa re looking for pvp it will be a good idea you come to see :). Check the thread out "Chaos war" : http://www.starwraith.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11164
Hope see you soon :)
steam name : x iron man
DaveK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Been away for a while...

Post by DaveK »

Hi Flash - welcome back! :)

There's a move on the boil to organise pVp evenings. Inked Mike is out of action for a couple of months in hospital. SeeJay has offered a open duck shooting se4ason with no warning needed and himself as the duck! despite his modesty, I think that this particular duck has fangs!

There are several others who give the impression that they are up for pVp

As for me I'm still the self-towing target drone! :D

:)
Callsign: Incoming
Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. - Bob Newhart
Hell is being in a pure platinum asteroid field... with a diamond mining beam
ImageImage
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Been away for a while...

Post by Marvin »

:cool: I observed Iron Man's first FFA (not exactly PvP ... but just as cool ... 'though a little more hectic) and it seemed to go quite well. And the posts following his second hosting all seemed positive. Ergo, for a combat-oriented pilot, you might want to stand by for Round III. (Btw, IIRC there was a Zarkov fighting in the first bout.)