Three Monitors 5780 x1080

General discussion (space-sim gaming, astronomy, and sci-fi entertainment in general, etc.).
Fhalo
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Fhalo »

Hi

What is the best settings for EL to work with three monitors. I can't seems to get the HUD in the center.
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Vice »

There are a couple of ways to make adjustments that might help fine tune it. Probably the primary one you want to focus on in the aspect ratio option. In the sw.cfg file (located in the save data folder, default c:\\sw3dg\\EvochronLegacy), the 15th line from the bottom or 17th line from the top is the aspect ratio value. It should show 0 by default. You can set that value to something like 1.0, then adjust it up or down until you get the aspect ratio that fits well with the resolution you are trying to use.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
Fhalo
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Fhalo »

From post: 182784, Topic: tid=12210, author=Vice wrote: There are a couple of ways to make adjustments that might help fine tune it. Probably the primary one you want to focus on in the aspect ratio option. In the sw.cfg file (located in the save data folder, default c:\\sw3dg\\EvochronLegacy), the 15th line from the bottom or 17th line from the top is the aspect ratio value. It should show 0 by default. You can set that value to something like 1.0, then adjust it up or down until you get the aspect ratio that fits well with the resolution you are trying to use.
Thanks for replyng.

Will try it out tonight.

Alot to lean in EL. :)
Fhalo
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Fhalo »

What can I say!!!

But, WOW!

set it to 4.0 and it works.

I'm now using Three monitors and it is great!! Thanks again.

Pity I could not transfer my small 1.6M credit from EM. But, I'm pleased that EL is working so-far!!.

From post: 182826, Topic: tid=12210, author=Fhalo wrote:
From post: 182784, Topic: tid=12210, author=Vice wrote: There are a couple of ways to make adjustments that might help fine tune it. Probably the primary one you want to focus on in the aspect ratio option. In the sw.cfg file (located in the save data folder, default c:\\sw3dg\\EvochronLegacy), the 15th line from the bottom or 17th line from the top is the aspect ratio value. It should show 0 by default. You can set that value to something like 1.0, then adjust it up or down until you get the aspect ratio that fits well with the resolution you are trying to use.
Thanks for replyng.

Will try it out tonight.

Alot to lean in EL. :)