Steam Release?

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Arvoch Alliance.
DooMAGE
Ensign
Ensign

Steam Release?

Post by DooMAGE »

Hello, I already play the Evochron Mercenary and now I want to purchase the Arvoch Alliance.

Please release this game on Steam too!!

Is there any chance?

:P
-splosives-
Captain
Captain

Steam Release?

Post by -splosives- »

I would like this on steam too. I can't buy it online because I don't have a credit card. I just played the demo and I really like it.
SplosivesCorp: Bringing people closer to destruction.
-splosives-
Captain
Captain

Steam Release?

Post by -splosives- »

I saw there's a new system for games to get released on steam by gaining community votes. It's called "steam greenlight". You just add your game with screenshots and videos on it, and if it gets enough votes, it will be released.
Might be a good idea to put Arvoch Alliance on there.
SplosivesCorp: Bringing people closer to destruction.
_-Caleb-_
Captain
Captain

Steam Release?

Post by _-Caleb-_ »

I have arvoch but if put the game in the steam greenlights i vote for this sure :D
DynamicRanger
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Steam Release?

Post by DynamicRanger »

Maybe AA would look too similar to EM in screenshots and videos on their store pages? This might negatively affect sales of both games. Some potential fans might confuse one for an expansion pack of the other.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Steam Release?

Post by Marvin »

It would be hard to differentiate the two games visually. The differences are many ... but require a written explanation. I can only hope those who buy either game via Steam will take the time to read each game's description.
Frost N7
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Steam Release?

Post by Frost N7 »

i think it would help as long as the screenshots include ship models/textures , i noticed that a lot of that changes (fine details) . Cant be as confusing as games that go in a certain order without numbers :P , steam usually has very thorough reviews on the other hand. i think if we put or minds to it and "campaigned" we could get it on steam before the years out.

Heh , lel

~[N7]Frost