Fantasy's Story

Custom mods, stories, and artwork based on the Evochron / Arvoch universe.
Kat
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Fantasy's Story

Post by Kat »

This is a story of Fantasy. (One of my Chars). I decided to share it with you guys. :)

Fantasy's Story

Fantasy ran down the pathway, threw the Forest. Fantasy walked around the small valley, Star Scape was going to meet her here. But Star Scape was no where to be seen.
Fantasy looked up, and there was Star Scape. Fantasy was glad to see Star Scape
"Star! Come down and bounce with me!" Fantasy called up to him, then noticed his face. "Wait. Star, Whats wrong Star? Star?" Star Scape replyed and said "This is the end of the line for you Fantasy." Fantasy was shocked.
"Wait? Star! No!" Fantasy screamed as Star Scape flew down to the ground.
Star Scape attacked Fantasy, Fantasy fought back in self defence.
Fantasy broke, and fled. The yelling of Star Scape came to her ears, "HA! Bye Bye Fantasy!" Star Scape yelled after her. "Keep on running 'Friend'!"
Fantasy stood on the edge of a short cliff, below her was a river. "Star, Star Why?" she called into the night, her vioce filled with pain because of her wounds and the pain of her heart. Fantasy could hear Star Scape's pads running toward her, he was coming after her. Fantasy did the only thing that she could do that had a chance of survival, she jumped.
SPLASH!
Fantasy fought the churning water, fighting to keep her head above the water, fighting to get enough air to stay alive.
Fantasy knew that Star Scape had gone over to the evil side, once over, just about no cat ever turned good again. The Mist covered her, as she drug her soaking wet, and shivering body out of the river that she had jumped into. As she was fleeing from her once best friend, Star Scape.
Fantasy ran down the pathway, threw the Forest. Fantasy walked around the small valley, She had a friend with her. The friends Name was Zeira, Zeira was the sister of Kie'ara, a lioness. Zeira was a gold lioness with black socks, and black markings, she has brown eyes too. Fantasy snift the air, Star Scape had been here. But Star Scape was no where to be seen anymore.

Fantasy looked up, and there was Star Scape.

Fantasy was not very glad to see Star Scape, because of what Star Scape had done, but she knew that she and Zeira could turn Star Scape good again.

"Star Scape, Why did you turn Evil?" Fnatasy called up to him. "I have brought a friend. Together we will turn you good again" Star Scape replyed and said "HAHAHA! I'm so scared of you and your tiny little friend!"

"I'm not tiny." Zeira said.

Star Scape flew down to the ground, and attacked. Fifty evil cats came out of no where and attacked them, all but Star Scape.

Soon the evil cats were gone, and it was just Fantasy, Zeira, and Star Scape. Star Scape clawed at Zeira, and Zeira fell to the ground. "No! Zeira!" Fantasy screamed, "Why Star, Why!?" Star Scape just laughed.

Fantasy ran for the River again. "Keep on running Fantasy, and bring more 'Friends' for me to kill!" Star Scape yelled after her, taunting her. "No!" Fantasy yelled, and turned and ran back to the Valley. Fantasy and Star Scape fought some more. Finally, Star Scape fell over, covered in the stuff to make him good again. Fantasy watched him, and after a few minutes, Star Scape got up, and Smiled at Fantasy. Fantasy Smiled back and said "Welcome back to the Land of the good!" then she looked at Zeira's still, cold body. Star Scape walked over to Zeira's body, and placing his paw on Zeira's body, used his magic, and revived Zeira.

[Edited on 4-20-2012 by Kat]
Stalk & Strike.
I be Insane. : D
\"If You Want A Fight, I\'ll Give You A War\"
My Books/story\'s
http://www.starwraith.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8815
http://www.starwraith.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=8816
~InsaneKat~