Arvoch Alliance - My Missions - I need Help passing!

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Arvoch Alliance.
Star Fighter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Star Fighter »

The Arvoch Alliance Keeps Replaying My Mission! I Complete it, Thinking to go on to the Next one, But it rewinds, and It says I have to do it over-Even though It Said I completed Objectives! :( Someone, Please Help me! - Done!

I'll be posting problems with missions, here, so people can help me get passed them :)

[Edited on 12-2-2011 by Star Fighter]
Fight Till Fighting Is No Longer A Option, Then Make The Best Terms You Can.
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Vice »

Odds are, the mission time completes, but you aren't returning back to the carrier fast enough before the fleet departs. Make sure to land on the carrier before the 8 minute mark.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

I had that happen to me also. If you dock before you get the Mission completed text and you get the mission completed after you dock, you will have to do it over!. You have to be close to the Carrier and ready to dock as soon as possible after you get the mission completed message. You have to make sure you complete the mission though within the 8 minutes and you have about 30 seconds to dock before the carrier jumps.;):P
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
Zenith
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Zenith »

This happened to me, though not because I was late back to the carrier. I was re-arming my missiles at around the 7 minute mark, to face the last wave, when I was suddenly presented with the next mission. When I exited the game, and came back later, there was no sign of mission 8, and I had to re-do the whole thing.

Somewhat annoying really, as it seems you can't re-arm without running the risk of the mission ending prematurely; this is a severe handicap considering the number of reds you face off against.
49rTbird
Captain
Captain

Post by 49rTbird »

Hello Star Fighter, Welcome to the forum and the Sim. Have fun. :)
Explore! Explore! Explore! \"There is no going back (Yet) so Make Today Count!
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

From post: 120429, Topic: tid=8175, author=Zenith wrote:This happened to me, though not because I was late back to the carrier. I was re-arming my missiles at around the 7 minute mark, to face the last wave, when I was suddenly presented with the next mission. When I exited the game, and came back later, there was no sign of mission 8, and I had to re-do the whole thing.

Somewhat annoying really, as it seems you can't re-arm without running the risk of the mission ending prematurely; this is a severe handicap considering the number of reds you face off against.
****************Spoiler Alert**************
As soon as 7 minutes and 10 seconds hit you have to dock regardless how many reds are left so that you dock at 7 minutes and 30 seconds. Hopefully you have no hostiles left or only one or up to 3! order your wingman to attck the left over hostiles while you dock at 7 minutes and 30 seconds.....;):cool:
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Zenith
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Zenith »

No idea then, the mission ended before the 8 minute mark, and my progress was not saved. Mission 8 was available, but upon checking my profile, the game did not appear to count mission 7 as having been completed. When I re-loaded the game later, mission 8 was gone, and I had to start over.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

Yes, mission 7 can be tricky to complete. Now that I think about it, I think you have to order all ships to return to the Carier and dock around the 7 minutes and 30 seconds mark regardless how many reds are left. The Carier Jumps at the 8 minute mark and make sure you dock imediately after you get the mission acomplished warning and do not open any consoles! You have to be very quick with this one just using missiles as much as possible and reloading as quick as possible and be ready to dock at the 7 minutes and 30 seconds mark. As soon as the last reds apear reload immediately and park outside of the docking entrance and use missiles and order the squadrons to attack the hostiles and all you have to do at the 7 minutes 30 seconds mark is fly straight in to the docking bay and order your squadron to reload!.....;):cool:
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Star Fighter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Star Fighter »

I've tried docking at 7:00 mission time-No reds were there-, and it said "mission completed!" then mission 8 never came, and I had to do over, and over again... It happens whatever I do!
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

Dock after 7:30 and before 8.
Life is an illusion. Only shooting red things is real.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

Like Dingo said, and that is why I said Park just outside the carrier, meaning at the end of the guiding lights not to close but close enough that you can dock within 10 seconds and as soon as you get mission completed wait for the 7 minutes 30 seconds mark and when the timer hits the 7:30 mark fly straight in so that you are in the docking bay between 7 minutes 30 seconds and 8 minutes mark and make sure you got the completed mission message before you dock. I some times got the mission completed message after the 7 minutes 30 seconds mark and if I docked before the message I would have to do it over!
So do not dock till you get the message of mission completed even if it is after the 7 minutes and 30 seconds mark. So you might need to dock at 7 minutes 40 seconds If you received the message mission completed at say 7 minutes 35 seconds.......;):cool:
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Star Fighter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Star Fighter »

Can I still dock to refill Missiles?
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: Yes. The trick is to not be docked when you get the "mission completed" message. Any other time should be okay.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

Like Marvin says but also the 7 minutes and 30 seconds mark is important. If you get the Mission completed message at 7 minutes excactly and you dock at say 7 minutes and 10 seconds you might still have to do it over, I had it happen to me several times this way. But if you get the message mission completed at 7 minutes and you dock at 7 minutes and 31 seconds you should be fine!;):cool:
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Star Fighter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Star Fighter »

Ok, So Dock After 7:30? :)
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: ... And do not dock (for reload or repair) between the time you get the message and the 7.5 minute mark.
Star Fighter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Star Fighter »

ok, so, Do Not:
1. Be in the carrier, when it says "Mission Completed".
2. Don't dock (after mission completed) until 7:50
Is that how it goes?
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

From post: 120572, Topic: tid=8175, author=Star Fighter wrote:ok, so, Do Not:
1. Be in the carrier, when it says "Mission Completed".
2. Don't dock (after mission completed) until 7:50
Is that how it goes?
no!

number 2 is 7:30 not 7:50
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

Dingo is correct!........It has to be between 7:30 and 7:45 I tried at 7:48 and I had to do the mission over again!.....I think the minimum required seconds left before jump time and to be docked is 15 seconds and it is still very tricky depending on how many reds are left attacking the carrier. I had the mission fail once because the carrier got destroyed at the 7:30 mark!...;):cool:

[Edited on 12-2-2011 by Maarschalk]
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Star Fighter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Star Fighter »

okay, Finally Passed It! yay! :)
But I've faced yet another BIG problem-A IMPOSSIBLE Mission! AHHH! I need to Destroy the Vonari Base on Arvoch Planet, But, am having big problems with it. I keep Going: BOOM! :o Anyone know how to get by this mean base? And If you haven't got to it, It Shoots you with missiles, Plus a thousand red Vonari shooting all sorts of stuff at you! :o
How did Vonari get so thick? :P
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

As I almost always do, I set a waypoint for my wingmen and had them wait while I sped past the Vonari base at maximum speed ... dragging the fastest Vonari fighters with me. I kept within radar range and led them to the opposite side of the planet ... then used afterburner to get back to the combat area ... leaving Vonari in the dust. It took about three or four passes ... a couple times just dragging the slower Vonari up to where my wingmen were waiting.

After the Vonari fighters were off picking daisies, it was an easy task to take out the base.
Star Fighter
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Star Fighter »

ah, So, You take the fighters on a wild goose chase, then attack the base with full force?
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

From post: 120584, Topic: tid=8175, author=Star Fighter wrote:okay, Finally Passed It! yay! :)
But I've faced yet another BIG problem-A IMPOSSIBLE Mission! AHHH! I need to Destroy the Vonari Base on Arvoch Planet, But, am having big problems with it. I keep Going: BOOM! :o Anyone know how to get by this mean base? And If you haven't got to it, It Shoots you with missiles, Plus a thousand red Vonari shooting all sorts of stuff at you! :o
1. fly to target.
2, target base
3. order all wingmen to attack target at about 3500m
4. unload 8 missiles.
5. go home and have a drink to your brave wingmen
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

LOL Dingo....still sending your wingmen to their death? read Spoiler Below......;):P:P:P:P:P:P
From post: 120584, Topic: tid=8175, author=Star Fighter wrote:okay, Finally Passed It! yay! :)
Wait till you get to the last mission or the one that you are woken up and ordered to defend the fleet imediately!.....LOL

***************Spoiler Alert*****************
There is a way to do mission #12 killing all 24 or 30 reds one by one by your self while your wing men wait at a set nav point at about 50k away and when you are done! You fly to the waypoint where your wingmen are waiting and order them to form up and fly the whole armada to the Vonari Base and you just Target the Base and order the whole fleet to attack the target since they are still fully loaded and you just sit back and watch the fleet uninhibited destroy the base with all their fireworks! And doing it this way helps you increase your rank quicker, the more kills you have the quicker your rank increases!.........;):P:P:P:P:P:P:P

[Edited on 12-3-2011 by Maarschalk]
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

From post: 120588, Topic: tid=8175, author=Dingo wrote:3. order all wingmen to attack target at about 3500m
5. go home and have a drink to your brave wingmen
:cool: Indeed ... almost as harsh as Alliance Command's punishment for leaving the sector. No love lost between flight lead and wingmen in your squadron.