Clan HB: Flight Logs

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

Post by KingArthur »

ATTN: ALL [HB] PILOTS: CLAN [EG] HAS ATTACKED AND DESTROYED ALL [HB]STNS IN ATLAS-REPLACING THEM WITH [EG]STNS.

1) DESTROY ALL [EG] STNS WITHOUT WARNING. ROEs are Not in Effect. Destroy these STNS AT WILL. No [EG] Pilot Needs to be Online.

2) ALL [EG] PILOTS ARE KOS TARGETS ( Kill On Sight)

3) REBUILD ANY [HB] STN that has been Destroyed.

All Intelligence Reports Indicate ATLAS as [EG]s only Current Target. Check ALL [HB] STNS in your System when you Logon. Report Any STNS Destroyed and Rebuild them.

[HB]INKEDMIKE, EB, CLAN INTELLIGENCE OFFICER (CIO)
\"HONOR AND INTEGRITY ALWAYS\"
BLEVE
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by BLEVE »

Talison has also been targeted. Not to the extent that Atlas seems to have suffered. Maybe we should give them a system to stop this happening in future.
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

Post by KingArthur »

BLEVE. I'm Sure a System could be Found for [EG]. It also Appears they Build in WZ's.
I don't Believe ANY CLAN Claims ANY WZ. Perhaps [EG] would be content to Claim WZ's
airassassin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by airassassin »

I got some EG yesterday. Lol I could teach them a thing or 2 on how to fight lol.

Isn't the top left of the map mostly not claim? Like if it is they might be happy with that.
Tech Reviews and Help videos https://www.youtube.com/user/TechRHelp
Viper
Captain
Captain

Post by Viper »

Apologies in advance for butting in on a clan topic, but I thought I'd share my thoughts on this with you guys if that's alright. I have had some experience with Russian players as a staff member.

Although the first impression after seeing your bases being blown up is understandably a negative one, I just wanted to point out that there always is the possibility that it could in fact be a genuine attempt on role play between clans from EG's perspective. And the 'running away' when attacked could be a well-intended attempt to 'save their ship' since they probably realize they have the tactical disadvantage.
Seeing the fact that there are no rules regarding the destruction of clan bases, they are certainly not doing anything wrong. And well, the station detonators are there for a reason. ;)
In which case I would grab the chance to turn this into something good. Maybe blow up some of their bases, see what their response is. Design some kind of tactical strike to surprise their pilots with a nice ambush or something. Deploy a couple of forward bases on tactical locations.
Who knows they will enjoy the interaction and you will end up with some excellent inter-clan battles or even a war or two!

I just don't think they log on every day and blow up some stations purely to spoil someone else's day. Keep in mind that the Russian-English language barrier is more difficult to overcome than one might think. Their keyboard layouts are different to ours, and they have to rely on online translators which cannot grasp the profound difference in grammar, creating misunderstandings.
And they may have other morals and values than us western people. Which doesn't necessarily mean they have bad intentions.
Misinterpretations are very easily made and the consequences can be nasty.

My advice would be to take it the positive way and enjoy the action. Space would be boring without a decent war every now and then. ;)

Didn't mean to stick my nose in your clan affairs guys, just wanted to share my two cents on the matter. :)

Cheers,
~ Viper.
\"For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother\"
airassassin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by airassassin »

From post: 114892, Topic: tid=7905, author=Viper wrote:Apologies in advance for butting in on a clan topic, but I thought I'd share my thoughts on this with you guys if that's alright. I have had some experience with Russian players as a staff member.

Although the first impression after seeing your bases being blown up is understandably a negative one, I just wanted to point out that there always is the possibility that it could in fact be a genuine attempt on role play between clans from EG's perspective. And the 'running away' when attacked could be a well-intended attempt to 'save their ship' since they probably realize they have the tactical disadvantage.
Seeing the fact that there are no rules regarding the destruction of clan bases, they are certainly not doing anything wrong. And well, the station detonators are there for a reason. ;)
In which case I would grab the chance to turn this into something good. Maybe blow up some of their bases, see what their response is. Design some kind of tactical strike to surprise their pilots with a nice ambush or something. Deploy a couple of forward bases on tactical locations.
Who knows they will enjoy the interaction and you will end up with some excellent inter-clan battles or even a war or two!

I just don't think they log on every day and blow up some stations purely to spoil someone else's day. Keep in mind that the Russian-English language barrier is more difficult to overcome than one might think. Their keyboard layouts are different to ours, and they have to rely on online translators which cannot grasp the profound difference in grammar, creating misunderstandings.
And they may have other morals and values than us western people. Which doesn't necessarily mean they have bad intentions.
Misinterpretations are very easily made and the consequences can be nasty.

My advice would be to take it the positive way and enjoy the action. Space would be boring without a decent war every now and then. ;)

Didn't mean to stick my nose in your clan affairs guys, just wanted to share my two cents on the matter. :)

Cheers,
~ Viper.
:) we did blow up their bases and got back Atlas. Cost me a bit but I'm happy. Anyways I don't think the language barrier is the problem it's their actions. Every time I fought them They weren't even trying to say anything over chat. Besides that when I fight someone new I tend to wait before I shoot so I can study and adapt. They shoot without warning of any type and they seem to use "dirty" tactics. But then again they might see my tactics dirty, like when I am setting the jump to where I'm fighting and using the jump drive to get me close so I can fire a missile right on top of them and come at them with guns blaring as soon as I'm out of the jump.
But I got to admit it is fun fighting them. As long as they don't use FT and leave me alone when I ask; I'm OK with fighting them every now and then.

Anyways, I dealt with Russians in real life and in other games and what we are seeing is just a small group of people acting alone. Russia is like everywhere else, diverse within the same country.
airassassin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by airassassin »

Wait I take that back I'm PO bc now they (titanic) is using FT
SeeJay
Captain
Captain

Post by SeeJay »

Hi Viper.

I wouldn't call it a war since they attack when we are offline. Same boring story all over again.

Since they don't talk to us nor set up any ROE we will just kill them at site and restore any
damage done. I did that last night and they gave me no fighting worth mentioning at all.

They need practice if they want to fight us. Destroying HB stations when we are offline provides
no practice at all for them regarding PvP. Bring it on when we are there and you will get your fights EG.

Setting up a CvC fight is probably not gonna work. I set up a PvP competition earlier and that didn't
work and that was only 2 players that needed to agree on a time to fight.

We will just continue to fight when they appear and will not follow any ROE since they don't.
They started it and will be on my KOS list from now on.

All HB members:
Attack and destroy any EG activity at anytime from now on!
\"Nothing is impossible, it only takes a bit longer!\"
\"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction!\"

http://evochron.junholt.se (Old)
http://www.evochron2.junholt.se (New)
http://mercenary.junholt.se (Map)
http://www.junholt.se/evoschool/index.htm (No spoilers)
-8- Bzzzzzzzzz! -8- -8-
MMaggio
Captain
Captain

Post by MMaggio »

I have nade contact with the EG clan and they are anxious to meet in PvP/Clan war. All I need is a minimum of 4 hearty souls willing to fight. You don't even have to be from the same clan. I have posted this already elsewhere.
\"To kill hubris with humility is a goal rarely achieved by men\"
SeeJay
Captain
Captain

Post by SeeJay »

I fight them every time I'm on! Rest assure about that!
They still don't follow any rules of engagement, so I will destroy any EG activity as soon as I spot it.
\"Nothing is impossible, it only takes a bit longer!\"
\"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction!\"

http://evochron.junholt.se (Old)
http://www.evochron2.junholt.se (New)
http://mercenary.junholt.se (Map)
http://www.junholt.se/evoschool/index.htm (No spoilers)
-8- Bzzzzzzzzz! -8- -8-
airassassin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by airassassin »

From post: 114920, Topic: tid=7905, author=MMaggio wrote:I have nade contact with the EG clan and they are anxious to meet in PvP/Clan war. All I need is a minimum of 4 hearty souls willing to fight. You don't even have to be from the same clan. I have posted this already elsewhere.
I agree with See Jay on this one. I try to do a hi how are you back and forward with them but all I got was a high and I think they told me to get a translator.
But to let everyone know I have experience with Russians. Some of my friends are from Russia and I had some business and military experience with them. People from Russia even told me they teach English teach like Spanish is over here but its more forced in school.

I even try to see if I could get them to talk before I started a fight with them and I got no word.

Then I looked at EG site and they had on there when I translated it into English on the 11 of this month saying they took over an American server and they took over the game. I hardly doubt whatever they told you MM was true. (use google chrome browser to translate websites)
Also they were saying it's a shame some of the people got ban for illegally getting this game.

At this point I'm fed up with them and want them to learn not to mess with us.

I also agree that they need to learn how to fight before they fight with us again. However, they are now using FT and any dirty method that I know of. So I think sooner then later we are going to see them as nothing more then an annoyance.

However, I have to tell/remind everyone it is always possible these guys can pull a rabbit out of a hat and surprise us or get some people that know what they are doing. So always be alert and ready for some real combat.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

Sounds like this is getting ugly!......:(
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

From post: 114926, Topic: tid=7905, author=Maarschalk wrote:Sounds like this is getting ugly!......:(
I sure hope not.
Life is an illusion. Only shooting red things is real.
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

Post by KingArthur »

I Still hold out Hope that the "Conflict" Between [HB] and [EG] Clans Can be Resolved without the Need for an All Out War of Attricion. I see No Benefit to Either Clan Should this become Reality.

[HB]InkedMike, EB, CLAN INTELLIGENCE OFFICER (CIO)
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

Members of the HBG,

I am returning tonight and will spend a good deal of time over the next few days assessing the situation with EG. Remember, no rules server means no rules unless agreed upon, let us deal with this forcefully in game, and not get too personal out of game.

I will be conducting training excersises with any clan member who wishes. Just send a u2u of your available days and times and I will make an effort to be there. The killboard will go back up tomorrow, and please send any enemy conflict results via u2u, or post, or in your reports to Inked, so that the board can be maintained.

there is a lot of frustration right now, but let us at least use this as means of increasing our combat potential and group cohesiveness.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: I logged on this morning, Pacific time, to do some testing and found Cindy defending the universe against a small horde of Russians. Bravo, Cindy.
BLEVE
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by BLEVE »

No Cindy was giving them PVP lessons... LOL.
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

Post by KingArthur »

Is That TRUE, BLEVE?

[HB]INKEDMIKE, EB, CLAN INTELLIGENCE OFFICER (CIO)
BLEVE
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by BLEVE »

To Cindy it was just some PVP fun. You can bet they were paying attention and learning.
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

Bounty of 15 million per kill on any EG member. Paid by me. Small potatoes, but if rumors of their prowess are true, it can add up quick.
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

Post by KingArthur »

[Edited on 9-16-2011 by InkedMike]
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

I encourage any and all members to join the CvC team against EG. See the Anti-EG Team thread below and the EG thread for more info.
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

fought and destroyed EG Lex0R and EG Evo-fan. No kills for their side.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

From post: 114964, Topic: tid=7905, author=BLEVE wrote:No Cindy was giving them PVP lessons... LOL.

Now I really feel sorry for the Russians.......;):P:P:P:P:P:P
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

From post: 115018, Topic: tid=7905, author=Maarschalk wrote:
From post: 114964, Topic: tid=7905, author=BLEVE wrote:No Cindy was giving them PVP lessons... LOL.

Now I really feel sorry for the Russians.......;):P:P:P:P:P:P
:P ... made my morning. Thanks Maars.