Clan HB: Flight Logs

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

From post: 116351, Topic: tid=7905, author=InkedMike wrote:I've gone up Against 3 Twice...No KIlls for Him!lol. Just Death. Good News is I'll update the [RVS] KillBoard with 2 FRESH REAVER 3 KILLS!
bah!
Life is an illusion. Only shooting red things is real.
Reaver 1
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Reaver 1 »

From post: 116349, Topic: tid=7905, author=SeeJay wrote:I fought him to. I never loose!:P
I just heard from Reaver 3, and he says that he ate your flesh as well, and it tasted burnt.
Don\'t hate me because I am beautiful!
SeeJay
Captain
Captain

Post by SeeJay »

I won 4-1 if I didn't count wrong. That means I didn't loose the fight.;)
\"Nothing is impossible, it only takes a bit longer!\"
\"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction!\"

http://evochron.junholt.se (Old)
http://www.evochron2.junholt.se (New)
http://mercenary.junholt.se (Map)
http://www.junholt.se/evoschool/index.htm (No spoilers)
-8- Bzzzzzzzzz! -8- -8-
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

Post by KingArthur »

REAVER 3 WISHES! HE BEGGED ME To Go "Guns Only" so Obliged Him and Turned Him into "Space Waste"...Guns Only!
\"HONOR AND INTEGRITY ALWAYS\"
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

From post: 116347, Topic: tid=7905, author=Dingo wrote:More like burning in pieces on the planet as we were in and out of the atmosphere.
:o It was lonely on the surface. Somebody invited me to a planetside party but never brought lunch.
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

From post: 116359, Topic: tid=7905, author=Marvin wrote:
From post: 116347, Topic: tid=7905, author=Dingo wrote:More like burning in pieces on the planet as we were in and out of the atmosphere.
:o It was lonely on the surface. Somebody invited me to a planetside party but never brought lunch.
pretty sure you don't want to be eating what the Reavers are for lunch anyway :D
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: Well, at least now I know why the Last Man Standing won't be near any planets. Seems Reav3r had you for lunch a couple times. ;)
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

Had the craziest melee in the history of the universe tonight. About a dozen guys from [SN] Shack News - showed up on the server. I was in Olympus with a new pilot Steelblade as a gunner, and then 5 of the [SN] guys started attacking. I gave the warnings, signs of non-aggression, and talks about turning a player green, but they said that they just wanted to have some fun and fight, so Steelblade and me took on all of em. We were doing rather well in this endeavour for a good while, when Cindy jumped in on their side. I got separated from my gunner along the way and then it was me v SN and Cindy. Still doing pretty good, but slipping fast, it was time to call in back up, and Powell and Inkedmike showed up and started operation overwhelming firepower. The 3 of us v 5-7 of them at any given time. Steelblade also poppe din on our side when he could locate the action.

CRAZY.

Them Shack News guys had fun, and my peaceful night of trading was, um...interrupted :D

[Edited on 10-12-2011 by Dingo]
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:o What the heck does that mean: Shack News?
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

From post: 116849, Topic: tid=7905, author=Marvin wrote::o What the heck does that mean: Shack News?
Its a game website. I am not too familiar with the particulars. Was too busy trying to keep my gunner and myself alive.
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

Post by KingArthur »

LMAO. Tell Me That wasn't ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS on MP in Quite a While. Shame Cindy was there to Try to Ruin It. Kept Attacking from 6 OC Pos while I was "Involved" with a Number of [SN] Pilots.lol. They Seem like Great Guys and I Hope to DO THIS AGAIN SOON!, Sans Cindy!lol.
\"HONOR AND INTEGRITY ALWAYS\"
Dingo
Commander
Commander

Post by Dingo »

From post: 116852, Topic: tid=7905, author=InkedMike wrote:LMAO. Tell Me That wasn't ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS on MP in Quite a While. Shame Cindy was there to Try to Ruin It. Kept Attacking from 6 OC Pos while I was "Involved" with a Number of [SN] Pilots.lol. They Seem like Great Guys and I Hope to DO THIS AGAIN SOON!, Sans Cindy!lol.
The best is a relative term. But yeah it was. A bit better after you and Powell showed up though. That start was a bit scary. If i didn't have a gunner, and secondary stealth, it would have been that much scarier. As it is, it turned out quite well.

And I only picked up the stealth in case they mistook me for an enemy before I could explain the red/green thing. Way to plan for once Dingo.

[Edited on 10-12-2011 by Dingo]