@minus_273c

Custom mods, stories, and artwork based on the Evochron / Arvoch universe.
minus_273c
Ensign
Ensign

@minus_273c

Post by minus_273c »

It looks really good!

Thanks. I'll run with this now!

[file]574[/file]

[file]576[/file]

[file]578[/file]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ijon
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

@minus_273c

Post by ijon »

so its just the rear.. by extending it; do you just move it backwards or scale it up as well?
Maximilien
Ensign
Ensign

@minus_273c

Post by Maximilien »

ijon

i've added elements to close the rear (it was open before to save vertex and faces numbers), extend the struts and correct textures. Thats all for the moment, it's a quick reply for an unexpected problem.
Erethrian
Ensign
Ensign

@minus_273c

Post by Erethrian »

Greetings!

I'm new to both the forum and Evocrhon Mercenary and I'm trying to download the Hud and Cockpit. However it seems there's some kind of problem with the "captcha" that's on the download webpage so I can't see anything, and I can't download the mods.

Could you tell me where can I download them?

Thanks in advance!

Erethrian
Maximilien
Ensign
Ensign

@minus_273c

Post by Maximilien »

Erethrian

I look to fix this issue with the download link as soon as possible.
Erethrian
Ensign
Ensign

@minus_273c

Post by Erethrian »

From post: 135792, Topic: tid=7852, author=Maximilien wrote:Erethrian

I look to fix this issue with the download link as soon as possible.

Thanks, I've been doing some research and it seems a lot of people is having the same problem in that website (right now, at least). So maybe the people running it fix that themselves, but that's just guessing.

I'll just wait! ^^

Erethrian
fabittar
Ensign
Ensign

@minus_273c

Post by fabittar »

I can't download either. Something wrong with the site, it seems. Could you please upload it somewhere else? Pretty please? :)

Love your work.
Ducimus
Ensign
Ensign

@minus_273c

Post by Ducimus »

Are there any mirrors anywhere? The D/L doesn't work. Apparently the free.fr site is putting validation in where you have to type in some letters, but it's not displaying any letters to type. Or at least, that's what i can make out through running the site through a translator. I've tried to D/L this file for the last week, but it's always the same problem.
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

@minus_273c

Post by KingArthur »

I Found the Same Problem. The Usual "Word Match" was not Visible, neither was the Audio Version.
Let's Hope this Gets Sorted as I'd Like Your New "Sounds" Pack MAX.
\"HONOR AND INTEGRITY ALWAYS\"
8rennus
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

@minus_273c

Post by 8rennus »

Does anyone else have a problem w/ the new cockpit under specific lighting conditions where as some areas of the cockpit flash on/off?
\"You know what the chain of command is? It\'s the chain I go get and beat you with \'til ya understand who\'s in ruttin\' command here.\"

- Jayne Cobb, \"Firefly\"
Metalsouled
Ensign
Ensign

@minus_273c

Post by Metalsouled »

Was there any luck in getting this HUD/Cockpit latest release up on a site to download? I'd really like to use it but all of the latest updates aren't downloadable. I've got one of the earlier iterations on one of the earlier pages, but I'd like the latest if at all possible. I appreciate any assistance that anyone can give. Thanks. (first post btw, and just bought the game. Digging it so far)
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

@minus_273c

Post by KingArthur »

@8rennus

I Had the Same Problem. I now use a ccpitreflect file that STOPS ALL Reflections from the DASH.
DaveK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

@minus_273c

Post by DaveK »

It's traditional to use the first post to offer the most recent version of whatever the thread is about.

The first thread here is now blank and so there are 6 pages of posts to try to find out what the latest posts are talking about

I love this cockpit (at least I love the version I'm using which is the first of the smaller, tighter versions) - which version are the rest of you using? Where do I find it? :)

I use Max for most "normal" flying and "Perch" for combat training for pVp (I'm cr#p (=really not very good) at pVp - it's so embarrassing when people give in simply because I'm such a poor challenge) - having found a great mentor soon I will be able to maintain opponenets interest for a while - I hope! :D.

Please reinstate post one - page one for the most recent version available

:)

pretty please????
Callsign: Incoming
Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. - Bob Newhart
Hell is being in a pure platinum asteroid field... with a diamond mining beam
ImageImage
Turndawg
Ensign
Ensign

@minus_273c

Post by Turndawg »

Sorry to say I have to join the crowd requesting the reupload. I lost all my stuff in a hard drive crash and the latest version has been removed from the site it was uploaded to. Hopefully max can get it back up soon or maybe even someone who has it can volunteer to re-up.
Cargo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

@minus_273c

Post by Cargo »

I have the original zips for two of the variants of this cockpit but I'm not sure which one's which:

HUD.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?st6b7641d5w4o0b

Ecc01_mod_MaxHUD
http://www.mediafire.com/?vl96tkm5aextamq

---
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

@minus_273c

Post by KingArthur »

[FF]Cargo. I Don't Believe EITHER Download will Have the "COCKPIT", just Differents HUDS from MAX.
Cargo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

@minus_273c

Post by Cargo »

They both have that ccpit.x file along with the lights and reflection .x files, and the panels for the side view are different.

---
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
Turndawg
Ensign
Ensign

@minus_273c

Post by Turndawg »

The first one linked was closest to the latest version released, I think. I can't remember whether or not it changed the font for the altimeter and other meters around the crosshairs to blend in better with the HUD, though.
KingArthur
Commander
Commander

@minus_273c

Post by KingArthur »

Im Looking to MOD the INBOUND MISSLE DIRECTION INDICATORS. I Believe the're Names "targetmissile","targetmissileyellow" and "targetmissileshadow".

I'm Just Guessing Though. If Anyone Knows the NAMES Of the Files and there SIZE I'd Appriciate the Info.