should I play all the evochron

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
airassassin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by airassassin »

Should I play all the evochron games? I'm only playing the newest one right now but I was wondering if I would get more out of the game by playing the old ones or if the old ones are pretty much a lower end vs of this game

thanks
Tech Reviews and Help videos https://www.youtube.com/user/TechRHelp
49rTbird
Captain
Captain

Post by 49rTbird »

Hello airassassin, a lot of us play all of the games. Some of the games have different aspects and challenges. It all depends on what you as a pilot like to do. Read up on the descriptions of each for a better idea and stand by for input from others. Welcome to the forum and the Sim. Have fun and hope to see you in Multi-Player sometime.:)
Explore! Explore! Explore! \"There is no going back (Yet) so Make Today Count!
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Vice »

Each game is designed to operate stand-alone, so you can pick up with the latest (Mercenary) and not be left out of required options or features in the older games. The older games are available for players who may have not a system capable of running the latest in the series and are interested in an older/reduced version of the game that is more compatible with older systems. Some players do want to go back and play the older games to see where the series came from and how it developed, so they are also available for that purpose.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
Jack Dandy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Jack Dandy »

Just play Mercenary! :)

It currently has the most features.