Weapon "stuck" in cargo bay

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
stormbreaker123
Ensign
Ensign

Post by stormbreaker123 »

Hello everyone. I picked up Evochron Mercenary a few days ago, and I'm loving it so far! I have a bit of a problem though. I picked up a cannon from the cache location near Glacia you get after a few mercenary quest contracts. Now, because I already had a cannon equipped, it went to my cargo bay instead of becoming equipped. Problem is, I don't know how to equip it now that it's in my cargo bay. I've removed the cannon I had equipped before so that there should be room. How do I get this new, better (level 10) cannon equipped?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Jack Dandy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Jack Dandy »

Pretty sure you need to RIGHT click it, while your weapon slot is empty.

Also welcome :)
stormbreaker123
Ensign
Ensign

It worked! Thanks for explaining the now apparently obvious :D I guess it was a silly question, but the learning curve for this game is pretty steepI've been staying in the safe starter area for now, mining and doing contracts to get some better gear. I haven't really taken on any combat stuff yet. Any advice for a beginner? Does anyone know where I can take or do "military contracts"?
Jack Dandy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Jack Dandy »

There are a bunch of systems that have gates to "Warzones/conflicts"... Mostly the on the top part of the quadrant map. Look around, you'll see one.

When you get to a warzone, every mission you do there counts for your military rating, allowing you to buy better ships.

They're also way more fun to pilot then civilian ships! Try it out.
MMaggio
Captain
Captain

Post by MMaggio »

Yes, I have advice for beginners... Get into MP right away. No one will "pounce" on you [well, almost no one] and every one will be glad to help & answer questions, even the guy who might pounce on you!
And if you are really lucky, don't be surprised if the server itself offers help! :D
\"To kill hubris with humility is a goal rarely achieved by men\"
BraveHart
Captain
Captain

Post by BraveHart »

"Welcome Aboard stormbreaker"...The Olympus system is a good place to cut your teeth on for some combat...Then you can head out to 1 of 4 warzones for military missions...Cerulean wz is a good one to start with and I would highly recommend going online and fly with other pilots doing missions in the warzones ;)
StarWolves Clan
Wing Commander [SW] BraveHart
Hellfire Squadron
Motto:\"When All Hell Breaks Loose!! Unleash the Wolves of War and We will Rain Hell Fire on All of Our Enemies\"

stormbreaker123
Ensign
Ensign

Thanks alot for all of your help, I appreciate it! I have another question. After using the stash I did some other stuff, and my notification log seems to have filled up so that even when scrolling up, I can't seem to get back the last mission message telling me where to go next for the "storyline" quest. Is there any way I can refind this message if it's not in my main log anymore, or could someone tell me where I need to go after getting the coordinates of the supplies near Glacia?
Jack Dandy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Jack Dandy »

Oh sure- in the News Console, you have a "Replay last quest message" button.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: You can also go here:

http://evochron.junholt.se/index.htm

Click on the "IMG Quest Help" button for a reminder as to where you must go next.

;) Btw, the Talison war zone is easier than Cerulean. No Vonari capital ships to worry about.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

Hi Stormbreaker123, welcome to the game and forum. Hope to see you out there some time...;):cool:
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good