What's up, pilots?

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

What's up, pilots?

Post by Marvin »

From post: 106831, Topic: tid=7545, author=Jack Dandy wrote:No penalties for being on the good guy's side, then? :P
:cool: You'll still run into hostile Miners, Energy and Naval ships ... even the big ones. Especially in Hostile systems. But, by the time your reputation has turned a system to Fair, the enemy ships will begin to see things your way. So much so that, by the time the system is Good, everyone (including Rebels and Guild) will behave themselves.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

What's up, pilots?

Post by Maarschalk »

From post: 106820, Topic: tid=7545, author=Jack Dandy wrote:Thanks for the advice!

However, I thought you simply need to do a bunch of Navy+Energy contracts for a system rep shift...

I mean, my rep with the Rebels is like 30% and with Guild it's 50%.
Should I start actively hunting 'em down if I want to get a better rep?

[Edited on 5-7-2011 by Jack Dandy]

You can improve your reputation by actively hunting and killing rebels and guilds only but this will take longer and is more work to achieve your goals. It is faster and easier to increase your reputation and rank by doing high paying contracts that involves killing guilds and rebbels and these are always contracts you get from Navy, Energy and Miners that involve getting rid of hostiles. If you kill a hostile navy while doing a Navy contract it still counts as a hostile kill for the contract but it slows down your reputation for the system where the hostile navy was from.........;):cool:
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good