Starcraft 2

General discussion (space-sim gaming, astronomy, and sci-fi entertainment in general, etc.).
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Starcraft 2

Post by Maarschalk »

Originally posted by ryuu
i like homework, been trying to give verb some... he sorta does it... a bit... well no he dosen't, but only cause i normally end up working it out myself... well most of the time...
Looks like your dancing or tip toeing around a certain word that is a little bit annoying to you. You could have summed it up with just that one word.......LOL......:P:P:P:P:P
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
Ravenfeeder
Commander
Commander

Starcraft 2

Post by Ravenfeeder »

Finally finished it. Whew. The last mission was a real jim dandy, though I thought the final FMV scene a bit on the weak side. The credits took just about as long to roll as the game did to play. I swear that there are more names on that credit list than there are folks living in my town.

I EM ready yet? :)
Image And mad cat
ryuu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Starcraft 2

Post by ryuu »

Originally posted by Maarschalk
Originally posted by ryuu
i like homework, been trying to give verb some... he sorta does it... a bit... well no he dosen't, but only cause i normally end up working it out myself... well most of the time...
Looks like your dancing or tip toeing around a certain word that is a little bit annoying to you. You could have summed it up with just that one word.......LOL......:P:P:P:P:P
nopei was just tryng to qualitify how much homework he does lol, tbh i been skipping out for the last few days, so that's bad, o ad i don't find it nnoing n context, it's ut oing outof your way to use it
the day has ended, the night is yet to come
light and darkness, opposite sides to the same coin, yet what may do not realize is that this coin holds a third side, a side not of either or the other, but of both, a side of twilight. when light and darkness destroy eachother, there is nothing left but twilight, yet aslong as one or the other exists twilight exists within it, that is both the power and weakness of twilight. i am Ryuu Hakumei, The twilight Dragon. The Dusk Has Come

part three of The Fire of Twilight now posted! http://www.starwraith.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5546
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Starcraft 2

Post by Maarschalk »

Let's call it the 8 letters R word.....:P:P:P:P:P
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

ryuu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Starcraft 2

Post by ryuu »

ok, it has, relatively speaking, 8 letters, depending on weather you are saying relatively or in relation to or something else
light and darkness, opposite sides to the same coin, yet what may do not realize is that this coin holds a third side, a side not of either or the other, but of both, a side of twilight. when light and darkness destroy eachother, there is nothing left but twilight, yet aslong as one or the other exists twilight exists within it, that is both the power and weakness of twilight. i am Ryuu Hakumei, The twilight Dragon. The Dusk Has Come

part three of The Fire of Twilight now posted! http://www.starwraith.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5546
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Starcraft 2

Post by Maarschalk »

LOL......:P
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

ryuu
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Starcraft 2

Post by ryuu »

pwnd

tha_rami
Commander
Commander

Starcraft 2

Post by tha_rami »

Originally posted by Ravenfeeder
Finally finished it. Whew. The last mission was a real jim dandy, though I thought the final FMV scene a bit on the weak side. The credits took just about as long to roll as the game did to play. I swear that there are more names on that credit list than there are folks living in my town.

I EM ready yet? :)
Haha, yeah, I found the final FMV to be extremely anti-climatic. However, after that mission I was totally flabbergasted I actually won so I wasn't really paying attention to the movie as much as I was to my ego.
tha_rami - The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
Vlambeer - Dutch indie game studio
Twitter - Weird news, life updates & game-related news
MindYerBeak
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Starcraft 2

Post by MindYerBeak »

Starcraft was indeed enjoyable in it's day. The problem I have with Starcraft II is that you can only play as a Terran, whereas in the original you could be any one of the 3 races. Blizzard intends releasing other game sequels utilising each race, in effect charging you 3 times the price of what it cost to play the original. So if you want to play as a Zerg you have to wait for the release and fork out a 2nd time. To get the full complement of Starcraft II you'd need to fork out around 120 smackeroos for all 3 games. A lorra, lorra money for what should have been a single game. Sounds a bit like a ripoff to me.

[Edited on 8-8-2010 by MindYerBeak]
Mr. MindYerBeak, at your service
Ravenfeeder
Commander
Commander

Starcraft 2

Post by Ravenfeeder »

There are Protoss missions in SC2. The game is enjoyable, and very fast. Many of the missions are against the clock, which means that the action is fast, and furious. I think that it was worth the money. Sure, it would be nice to get all three races, as per SC1, in one go, but, business is business, Blizzard will make a lot more money out of splitting the game into three. I'll be buying the next series.
Image And mad cat
tha_rami
Commander
Commander

Starcraft 2

Post by tha_rami »

Honestly, though, the original Starcraft had 30 missions, with each race 10. Brood Wars added another 31.

The full Starcraft 2-experience will have around 80 missions. Sounds like value for my money to me.
tha_rami - The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
Vlambeer - Dutch indie game studio
Twitter - Weird news, life updates & game-related news