Fond Memories and Good times

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
BraveHart
Captain
Captain

Fond Memories and Good times

Post by BraveHart »

I have been reminiscing about all the Good times I had in Evochron Renegades and all of the Friends that I had met along the way and how Great it is to see those same good friends transition to Legends...Now I am meeting more new friends and good people/pilots also in legends. There are quite a lot of New MP pilots now and I applaud all of you for flying in MP in Legends...reading your comments while you are helping each other is so cool....and the Clans are building!! now that is awesome and the clans are not all about war either...that is impressive. Here's to you Pilots and Aliens of Legends may you always enjoy your Flight and Freedom to express yourself .

Here are a few tidbits of info I found while I was perusing the forum in Renegades and Legends:

1. Pages of replies: Evochron Renegades 31 pages, Legends 20 pages.
2. Screen Shots: Evochron Renegades 197 replies with 9985 views, Legends 172 replies with 7324 views. not sure of exact photos because there are some comments.

Nice to see that Legends is fast in becoming real popular....Thanks Vice for the Great time ;)
StarWolves Clan
Wing Commander [SW] BraveHart
Hellfire Squadron
Motto:\"When All Hell Breaks Loose!! Unleash the Wolves of War and We will Rain Hell Fire on All of Our Enemies\"