Days in Evochron

Custom mods, stories, and artwork based on the Evochron / Arvoch universe.
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

Day 1***

Well, to be honest, I got here through a time incident. I’m from the year 2009, and I have no clue on the current year. I’m guessing that it’s somewhere in the mid. 2400’s. I just woke up in a cockpit of a Talon I believe it was called. After hours of going over the owner’s manual of the ship, I figured out the basics. You fellow pilots should know them. I to request some help. People told me to dock in a station, done by entering the blue gravity field. I did so and found myself amazed by what happened next. A “console� I’ll call it, opened up! I wanted out, but I figured what I’ll do. How I’ll get home. I decided to stick as a pilot. I took a contract, activated the Jump Drive and found myself warped to a new location. I preformed the task, which was simply delivering some cargo to a nearby carrier, they called it. I figured out how to work the navigation console, and still have yet to learn. Here, I decided to rest for the rest of the day, because my watch showed that it was already quite late.

End Day 1***

[Edited on 4-7-2009 by DX101]
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

What do you think, coments, complents, or what ever. i plan on makeing a new episode every chance i get, which could mean mutiplal ep's a day, or once a month

[Edited on 3-28-2009 by DX101]
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

Day 2***

I have decided to take a training season on how to pilot the Talon. It appears that piloting will be easier than I originally thought. Even when I upgrade my hull, my Head’s Up Display, or HUD for short, will remain the same. I may really enjoy this. I’ve always wanted to be a pilot, and I’ve always liked Si-fi, this is practically a wish come true. But I still miss my family :( *sigh* I need to get home.
After my lesson, I pretty much got a handle on piloting. There are several clans, and “call sighs� or nick-names. I’ve decided to be called DX. This I think I’ll be stuck here for a few years. I’ve bought a better shield boost to X2, rather than X1. Latter, I bought a mining/tractor beam, which lets me mine rocks, or pick up lost ecquptemt.
I did about 7 Contracts today. Tomorrow, I hope to upgrade my jump drive, and do a few races against other pilots. How that is done, however, I can’t even guess now. I’ll just find out tomorrow.

End day 2***
49rTbird
Captain
Captain

Days in Evochron

Post by 49rTbird »

Sounds good DX101, my only suggestion would be apply a spell check (lol) I only say that as I have to myself (lolx100000). :D
Explore! Explore! Explore! \"There is no going back (Yet) so Make Today Count!
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

lol, good idea. i'll start pre-typeing these in word :)
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Days in Evochron

Post by Maarschalk »

Welcome to Evochron Pilot DX101!

At this rate! I'll check back in about 24 days on your progression! 1hr/day? LOL:P:P:P
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
shewter
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Days in Evochron

Post by shewter »

Good stuff DX, keep it coming bud.
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

Day 3***

It seem like I’m getting used to this new style of life already. I’ve done a lot of mining today, and upgraded my hull to a Pulsar. I’m aiming for a Phoenix. I upgraded my Jump Drive to a C3, and exchanged my Flarebeam for a Icesphere laser. I hope to get a beam weapon tomorrow so I can safely leave Sapphire area, which seems to be the main place for business.
After going over my navigation console, I decided to head to Olympus. There, I hope to come across some combat. Also, tomorrow, I hope to upgrade my hull. I seemed to find a hot spot for Platuim, which appears to be rare. I’ll sell that, and most likely get a good upgrade. I hope to get a lot more done in days to come.

End Day 3***
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

Day 8***

I’ve been skipping on entries lately, so a quick round up: I’m now piloting a Saber, have better weapons, and more/better equipment. Now for today. I’ve thought about working for the Navy, Than thought that I’ll always be in the same system, doing job after job. No, not going to happen. I’m currently jumping from system to system, looking for a good income. I’ve hears rumors about containers in the Aries system, I’ll check that out tomorrow. Now I just have to come up with a flight plan to get there. Right now, I’m docked at Sapphire, and have planes to do a few contracts here first. Life seems to be both boring at times, but action packed out of the blue. Not much to document, so I’ll just end here.

End day 8***
warsign
Captain
Captain

Days in Evochron

Post by warsign »

Keep going, see you in MP.
BraveHart
Captain
Captain

Days in Evochron

Post by BraveHart »

Welcome to the Future DX101......

Glad your having fun out there....Watch out for Hostiles on your travels. ;)
StarWolves Clan
Wing Commander [SW] BraveHart
Hellfire Squadron
Motto:\"When All Hell Breaks Loose!! Unleash the Wolves of War and We will Rain Hell Fire on All of Our Enemies\"

warsign
Captain
Captain

Days in Evochron

Post by warsign »

What is your time zone DX?
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

Day 9***

OMG. Those containers have praticly (if not is) an infiant supply of tubbent cannons, usaly worth over 500k! I made enough to upgrade to a Striker. I hope to make enough to upgrade to the Pheonix tomorrow. I took one of those cannon’s and attached it to my ship, and it has realy good proformace. I spent all day with that. So nothing much else happened other than combat.

End day 9***
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

... and i live in NYC, so i'm in EST time zone
Ravenfeeder
Commander
Commander

Days in Evochron

Post by Ravenfeeder »

Read the posts, on the forum, DX, and you'll find out how to make much more money, upgrade to bigger ships and upgrade your weapons.

Good luck, and welcome to EL - there's about a years' worth of gaming here.
Image And mad cat
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

Day 10***

I spent all day exploring the sector. There is a lot more here than I origanly thought. I upgraded to a phoenix, which may be my last hull upgrade. Apperently, I seemed to of found the lost rucker. My best guess about that place is that the gate on to other end has a broken down cordnate detector or whatever, causeing the gate in the rucker system not to show up on long range, but rather short range sencors only. There I found an expermatle jumpdrive, and an exalber pack, which is regentive missles. Now with that said, I have to get to sleep, I probly have another big day ahead of me.

End day 10***
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

and i have ER, not EL. srry
MMaggio
Captain
Captain

Days in Evochron

Post by MMaggio »

I was wondering if I should tell them or you!
Thanks for clearing that up!
\"To kill hubris with humility is a goal rarely achieved by men\"
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

Day 11***

I didn’t spend much time flying today, so here is what I did do. I did a few combat contracts. One in which an opponent said “This is madness!� I replyed: “madness, no, THIS IS EVOCHRON!!!� after, I killed him. Other than that, no major mile stones today.

End day 11***
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

Day 12***

I basically made up for yesterday, by basically piloting from when I woke up, till I went to sleep. I didn’t have a clue on how fun the job can be. Fighting, hiding, almost anything! I went and found containers again, which gave me the 5 mill a trip! I quickly earned up a Leviathan. The station must have been wondering where I kept on finding that stealth’s. Then, I did several contracts just for some fun. Tomorrow, I think I’ll manually jump to sol using my Mantis jump drive. I hope to see what’s there.

End day 12***
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

...And don't forget to suscribe to this fourm to find out when new episodes come out ;)
warsign
Captain
Captain

Days in Evochron

Post by warsign »

Nice diary, keep going Dx...
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

Day 13***

I jumped to sol, and ended up home! By the looks of it, Sol is short from Soler system, or something. There’s not much here. But I did discover about the Renegades, and that they left a bunch of beacons behind to show what they found. I can’t whait to find out! I’ll start the quest tomorrow.

End day 13***
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

Day 13***

I jumped to sol, and ended up home! By the looks of it, Sol is short from Soler system, or something. There’s not much here. But I did discover about the Renegades, and that they left a bunch of beacons behind to show what they found. I can’t whait to find out! I’ll start the quest tomorrow.

End day 13***

Day 14***

Another day of no luck. I’m currently lodded. All I know about the becons is that the first clue is on Sapphire. I had no luck today. I could use a lot of luck If I’m gonna find this mystous place. And my way home, I hope.

End day 14***
DX101
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Days in Evochron

Post by DX101 »

sorry about my delay,i was just haveing a hard time for a while. as well as too lazy to put up these new episodes:P.