Saitek X52 Mapping

For help with SW3DG game related technical issues.
Uafasach
Ensign
Ensign

Saitek X52 Mapping

Post by Uafasach »

After a long hiatus from space sims, the release of Legends has pulled me back into the fray. So, after dusting off my Saitek X52 (which took a while, guess I've been away from the virtual cockpit for longer than I thought.) I found myself in a position I remember all too well... Trying to figure out the most efficient button mapping for my controller. It appears some rust gathered on the old brain to go along with the dust on the controller as I'm just at a loss at the moment on where to begin.

While I realize button mapping tends to be a personal thing, with the "best" setup being different for every pilot, I was wondering if anyone would mind sharing how they have their controls mapped out on the x52 so I might have a good base to start from.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone who can lend this ol' space jock a hand.

-Uafasach
tk7223
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Saitek X52 Mapping

Post by tk7223 »

I pretty much use the same layout on my X52 for all my space fighter games. weapons, afterburner, chaff, and POV all on my stick controller. I use the throttle, individual thrust vectors, fulcrum drive, and tractor beam all on my throttle controller.