Manual

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Arvoch Alliance.

Manual

Total votes: 0

Nemesis
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Manual

Post by Nemesis »

One last question regarding the "Arvoch Conflict"-Manual. I could try to render some poser-based headshots of our pilots. I do not know yet, if I can achieve a satisfying result and it will require some more time. So I'd say: You decide!
Feel free to comment after you vote!

[Edited on 2-12-2006 by Nemesis]
There will come a day, when those, who are Vonari, strengthen their claws to join the hunt.
We are Vonari. Ours is the prey, ours is the honor.
Our enemies shall shiver at the sound of our voice, when we take revenge on those who tried to crush us at the dawn of our race.
-Vonarian Warrior-Oath-
Jeremy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Manual

Post by Jeremy »

I voted.

Having pics will make the manual much more interesting. :)
Nemesis
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Manual

Post by Nemesis »

I agree. I'd like to add some blueprints or silhouettes of the fighters, but I don't have any. And don't recommend to draw them myself...you wouldn't wanna see them!
There will come a day, when those, who are Vonari, strengthen their claws to join the hunt.
Our enemies shall shiver at the sound of our voice, when we take revenge on those who tried to crush us at the dawn of our race.
-Vonarian Warrior-Oath-
Jeremy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Manual

Post by Jeremy »

Well, taking screenshots in-game works, and of the Evoch Vice made a very cool pic that is in the Art forum.
Nemesis
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Manual

Post by Nemesis »

Colored pics of the fighters don't look too good...I tried screenshots for "Star Wraith IV - Reviction: Taktisches Handbuch" which I made for myself. Blueprints or silhouettes do better...
-Vonarian Warrior-Oath-
tha_rami
Commander
Commander

Manual

Post by tha_rami »

I can create silhouettes easily. For blueprints you COULD ask if Vice wants to make printscreens of his 3D-modelling program with every model loaded. That would be sort of a blueprint.
tha_rami - The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
Vlambeer - Dutch indie game studio
Twitter - Weird news, life updates & game-related news
Nemesis
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Manual

Post by Nemesis »

You could create silhouettes? That would be great!

"do silhouettes"? I should read my posts before I submit them...error corrected!

[Edited on 2-12-2006 by Nemesis]
-Vonarian Warrior-Oath-