[EL 2.0448] 1920-1080 display error on first boot/Fresh download

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Raptorrdude
Ensign
Ensign

[EL 2.0448] 1920-1080 display error on first boot/Fresh download

Post by Raptorrdude »

Not sure if anyone else seemed to have it. But i weirdly noticed if you download the new V20448 version first. I ended up getting this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 213605.png

Then after clicking ok i went to a blackscreen with 'tap to exit' and then it just closed the game. But i lucky overrided the problem by having a last gen of the 20428.1 version download file that worked fine. Booted up normal. Then i just installed the update to the newer 20448 and it works. So i'm not sure if it's related to first time downloads instead of old gen updating. But seems alittle funky.

Thought i let Vice know of this little funk i notice. Hope this helps.
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: [EL 2.0448] 1920-1080 display error on first boot/Fresh download

Post by Vice »

That may not be related to the build version. It could indicate a temporary issue with the display device/driver or file corruption, fixed upon files being restored with fresh installs of either version or display issue being intermittent. More details on system specs, including all display devices/GPU's and driver version(s) would be helpful to learn. It may also be useful to know what kind of other software you may have running in the background, especially any video/display related and antivirus/security.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations