Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Craig68x
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Craig68x »

• What is it?
  • How do you get it?
  • Who gets it?
  • And where can you find it?
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Reputation

Post by Vice »

What is it?
It is your track record of completing hired contract objectives over time as well as your financial resources, ship type, and combat success. It is a rating that primarily determines your long term wealth building rate (the pay you command for your services), but can also impact what kind of costs (licenses for example) and opportunities apply for you (building crew loyalty faster for example). In the lore of the game, entities that are considering hiring you for a job consider it an indication of your potential success, hence they'll generally pay more for a pilot with a higher reputation/rating.
How do you get it?
Successfully complete contract objectives, increase your wealth, upgrade your ship frame, and destroy enemy ships.
Who gets it?
You earn it.
And where can you find it?
Same as #2: Successfully complete contract objectives, increase your wealth, upgrade your ship frame, and destroy enemy ships.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
Craig68x
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Reputation

Post by Craig68x »

I'm over 32 million creds and I saw I moved up from competent to skilled. That must be why I'm getting over +200K just for mining 25 (Diamonds and/or Platinum. Not that high for Metal, but I used those for all the orbitals and planetary structures I've built. I've built 52 so far across the universe. That includes all the decorations underneath the starports and on the ground. A LOT OF MINING! lol