Reasons to install Evochron Legacy Voice Attack

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Craig68x
Ensign
Ensign

Reasons to install Evochron Legacy Voice Attack

Post by Craig68x »

I will state this: I love Everchon Legacy. Period. End of report.
I will also state: I love Dexatron's Voice Recognition profile.

Now they are happily married to the each other!

I was perusing the forums when I stumbled across this. And after watching his videos (which you can watch from the link I have provided) I was immediately hooked. It adds so much immersion to an all-ready fantastic game, I knew I had to have it!

At first, I was watching him demonstrate the profile in VR, but, unfortunately for me, I don't have. But fear not! He also demonstrated it on a flat screen (fingers pointing right here), which I DO have.

That was a relief.

This allows me to voice command a lot of key bindings, and trust me, there are quite a few.

I'm in!

Dexatron also verbally stepped me through the process of setting it up, via Team Speak, which is, quite frankly, easy to do. But not for me! I'll admit defeat! It changes NOTHING to the programs files so don't worry about that. My difficulty was (THANK YOU MICROSOFT!) that my CPU user name had something other than what was supposed to be there.

Once again, Dexatron to the rescue!

I highly recommend trying this profile! He has put his heart and soul into this, and it shows. I am having a good ole time telling EVA 'do this and do that', and she politely goes out of her way to accommodate me. Good girl!

Below is the link to the forum where you watch, and listen, as Dexatron and EVA go about their business.

Dexatron's Voice Recognition

Thank you, Dexatron for this glorious profile!