Two questions, one comment

General discussion (space-sim gaming, astronomy, and sci-fi entertainment in general, etc.).
LordNavala
Ensign
Ensign

Two questions, one comment

Post by LordNavala »

Hello and greetings from, well me I guess.
I won't take up anyone's time as much as I can. I joined a long long long time ago, and I'm sure people have moved on, so I doubt anyone remembers me.
I will start with comments. I want to thank everyone involved with StarWraith, including the community. You guys started a love for space games that never really died. I've played a LOT of space games since the early 2000's, and I guess the reason I'm posting this, is because a friend of mine showed me another space game that made me think immediately of Evochron. So out of a odd sense of responsibility I wanted to come thank you all.

First question. MMagio was sort of a acquaintance, I'm not looking to reconnect, but I was hoping someone could tell me that he's ok. I got curious some years back and tried to look him up, only to find...ahem...Obituaries. I'm uncertain they're him, but I just wanted confirmation if it was the case.

Second and probably sillier question. Since I bought Evochron Mercenary was there a way to convert the old key into a Steam code?(Yes I have the old key. I printed it out, and put it with a disk that had the game on it, can't be read anymore) If not that's fine, I plan to get a copy of Legacy for me and my girlfriend anyways. Just curious.

Ok my rant is done. Thank you all for reading my post. I wish you all the best.
Happy Exploring!
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Two questions, one comment

Post by Vice »

Hello and welcome back. Glad you've enjoyed the games over the years and the genre as a whole. This isn't the place for personal or sensitive details/info/discussions, but I will say I haven't heard from him in a long time. As for registration support, simply send me an e-mail ( starwraith.com > contact ) with your reference ID and it should still be possible to convert it over to Steam.
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations
LordNavala
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Two questions, one comment

Post by LordNavala »

Vice wrote:Hello and welcome back. Glad you've enjoyed the games over the years and the genre as a whole. This isn't the place for personal or sensitive details/info/discussions, but I will say I haven't heard from him in a long time. As for registration support, simply send me an e-mail ( starwraith.com > contact ) with your reference ID and it should still be possible to convert it over to Steam.
Sorry, Was just hoping to hear news that he was still active and fine. A bit of a insensitive reach, I know. I won't bring it up again.
Also I'll be sure to email you the details later. I greatly appreciate everything. You're super awesome, and I hope to continue to support you in any way I can!