Mercenary Experienced Save Files?

Custom mods, stories, and artwork based on the Evochron / Arvoch universe.
matchbox2022
Commander
Commander

Post by matchbox2022 »

Hi everyone,
So, since it seems everyone has progressed onto Legends, I wanted to ask a little bit about Mercenary.
I believe a lot of the game mechanics (fulcrum torps for example) were taken out of Legacy / are radically different.
But seeing as I'm going to be spending the majority of my time on Legends, and I believe for multiplayer most people will also be using Legends....

Was wondering if any VERY Rich, Experienced Evochron Mercenary 2.0 people would be willing to upload their profile.
I don't wish to spend a lot of time on Mercenary now, but DO want to experience some things on it, which would take a while to do on my own. More of a jump on Singleplayer, blow some stuff up thing, then go for the more realistic experience of building things up over time on Legends Multiplayer (which so far is pretty great).

Note.
I'd only be using your pilot file for my own Mercenary 2.0 singleplayer experience. Obviously a faux-pas for multiplayer...which is why I wouldn't be asking for this on Evo Legends as that's the most current one.

Very appreciated to anyone who's willing. Preferably just want enough $$ to play with ship configs and have some fulcrums to kick around.

[Edited on 1-29-2016 by matchbox2022]
Do, or do not, there is no try.
- An Asian father.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

SeeJay has an EM quest section at his website. His Over the Hill quest offers a couple pilot profiles ... not sure how well they stack up but it might be worth checking out.
matchbox2022
Commander
Commander

Post by matchbox2022 »

I will try, but I think I might've tried that one already, the file with 99 in its name.

Was ok for sure but couldn't do whatever I wanted with uber $$. I'll recheck it out

Sooooooo if anyone has a profile I could borrow for some capital ship blow ups I would love to use it, seeing that I can't edit the profiles themselves.
- An Asian father.
SeeJay
Captain
Captain

Post by SeeJay »

From post: 183780, Topic: tid=12329, author=matchbox2022 wrote:I will try, but I think I might've tried that one already, the file with 99 in its name.

Was ok for sure but couldn't do whatever I wanted with uber $$. I'll recheck it out

Sooooooo if anyone has a profile I could borrow for some capital ship blow ups I would love to use it, seeing that I can't edit the profiles themselves.
If it's ok with Vice, I can email my EM profile, but it will be after work today if you can
wait that long. Send me a u2u with your email if you want it.

(Don't know if he consider this as cheating??)
\"Nothing is impossible, it only takes a bit longer!\"
\"We are not retreating, we are advancing in another direction!\"

http://evochron.junholt.se (Old)
http://www.evochron2.junholt.se (New)
http://mercenary.junholt.se (Map)
http://www.junholt.se/evoschool/index.htm (No spoilers)
-8- Bzzzzzzzzz! -8- -8-
matchbox2022
Commander
Commander

Post by matchbox2022 »

From post: 183782, Topic: tid=12329, author=SeeJay wrote:
From post: 183780, Topic: tid=12329, author=matchbox2022 wrote:I will try, but I think I might've tried that one already, the file with 99 in its name.

If it's ok with Vice, I can email my EM profile, but it will be after work today if you can
wait that long. Send me a u2u with your email if you want it.

(Don't know if he consider this as cheating??)
Thank you thank you thank you.

And it will be for mercenary 2.0 singleplayer ONLY.
would there be permission for me to reupload it for others?
perhaps there's a way of disabling the profiles multiplayer....kind of how the demo works.

Plenty of games have trainers and cheats once you're done with the "bulk" of it, I do understand the point of these games is you CANT ever be done.....but when a new version comes out.....I most definitely would rather focus / discover with others online on that one than the one from years ago. It'd be quite nice to go from a long career path to "I wanna pew pew ships" if I really wanted to.

[Edited on 1-29-2016 by matchbox2022]
- An Asian father.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:cool: Keep in mind that even if SeeJay can send you his profile ... he can't send you his skill, expertise and cunning (he's a killer, that one). ;)
matchbox2022
Commander
Commander

Post by matchbox2022 »

From post: 183793, Topic: tid=12329, author=Marvin wrote::cool: Keep in mind that even if SeeJay can send you his profile ... he can't send you his skill, expertise and cunning (he's a killer, that one). ;)
Oh I know :P It's like giving a monkey a starship.

In case anyone was curious, I was given permission by this fantastic pilot and Vice had his go-ahead, to redistribute this file.

if anyone wants a "trainer" of Evochron Mercenary (especially if they just started it and now moved on to Legends), this should allow you a lot of leeway to try what's in it and see the differences. Multiplayer is about how you fly apparently :P, though I would stick to single with this profile.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5n0vy ... pilot99.sw

[Edited on 1-30-2016 by matchbox2022]
- An Asian father.