The legendary Leonard Nimoy has passed.

General discussion (space-sim gaming, astronomy, and sci-fi entertainment in general, etc.).
Rubber Chicken
Captain
Captain

Post by Rubber Chicken »

Leonard Nimoy who played the character Spock in the original Star Trek series has passed away.

Star Trek was arguably the most ground breaking and also socially relevant sci-fi program of it's time (and beyond). It also sparked the love of sci-fi and space for countless people.

Leonard was right there in the thick of it and his work has become iconic.

I think that posting your favorite Spock moments here might be a fitting tribute.

----

God bless you Mr. Nimoy. Now that you are free to wander the universe, may your journeys find you well. \\\\//
Support National Take Your Chicken to Work Day!
-------------------
100% Organic, free-range and zero-antibiotics. STILL the toughest bird in the Evoverse.
The Sinister Transmitter
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Post by The Sinister Transmitter »

Damn... R.I.P Mr Spock... Sad day, bad times! Thanks Rubber Chicken dude, I had no idea. Leonard was a legend.
MACHINES OF PURE EVIL!
[?]
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

From post: 175413, Topic: tid=11818, author=Rubber Chicken wrote: I think that posting your favorite Spock moments here might be a fitting tribute.
:o Itching Powder (This Side of Paradise) ... foretold of the insidious effects of microwaves flooding planet Earth. (Actually, the warning should be attributed to the writer but it was Kirk and Spock who verbalized the premonition.)
The Sinister Transmitter
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Post by The Sinister Transmitter »

"That's highly illogical Captain... " (Cue: Eyebrow)

My favourite has to be the video he did, ever seen it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU

I didn't believe it either... But yep, it's awesome and he really did sing that! Lol!
MACHINES OF PURE EVIL!
[?]