Offer 3 copy of the game for 3 peoples

General discussion (space-sim gaming, astronomy, and sci-fi entertainment in general, etc.).
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

Hi everyone,

I've been off during a while because of no conection.
For my come back I'm willing give a small contribution for the development of Starwraith 3D games and in same time that will make a advertisment of the game.

How to optain your free game :

-Have you played the demo of evochron mercenary?
-Do you really enjoy the game so far but your finance stop you buying the game?

Well writing in this thread your motivation why you would like playing this game and I will pick up the 3 I juge the best and I will give them a free copy on "Steam" client of Evochron Mercenary next sunday 11 january Australia time zone so check out your steam client you may receive a add as friend. :cool:

[Edited on 1-4-2015 by Iron man]
steam name : x iron man
DaveK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by DaveK »

Welcome back Iron man! :)
Callsign: Incoming
Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. - Bob Newhart
Hell is being in a pure platinum asteroid field... with a diamond mining beam
ImageImage
Sinbad
Commander
Commander

Post by Sinbad »

Hi Ironman, good to see you back. That's a very generous offer... a great way to promote EM! I'm going to share this thread with my Youtube subscribers, maybe someone will appreciate your offer :)

Universe Explorers Clan
[UE]Sinbad
Clan Leader

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. - Carl Sagan
DaveK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by DaveK »

Get in touch with Vrailink - [sc] seems keen to take on and take over the universe. There's a good chance of a decent clan war for you! :P
Callsign: Incoming
Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. - Bob Newhart
Hell is being in a pure platinum asteroid field... with a diamond mining beam
ImageImage
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

im heating my engine and instaling new prototype of primary weapon :cool:
let see how much training i lost :cool:
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

From post: 174803, Topic: tid=11771, author=DaveK wrote:Welcome back Iron man! :)
Thx DaveK :P
From post: 174809, Topic: tid=11771, author=MCCON wrote:Hi Ironman, good to see you back. That's a very generous offer... a great way to promote EM! I'm going to share this thread with my Youtube subscribers, maybe someone will appreciate your offer :)
Thx you for your help :)
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

The 3 winner I've been received a invitation as friend on steam. So far one accepted me and received straight away the game.
Thx you for your participation
:cool:
thejewishkohn
Ensign
Ensign

Post by thejewishkohn »

Hay, I'd like to enter this contest! First off, thanks for even giving people this opportunity to get the full version of this game. I would love this game because I grew up on games like freelancer and still play the original elite series (I found a iphone port which is amazing). I found this game because my computer can't handle elite:dangerous or star citizen, and because I usually play my games offline. I've played the demo of this game, and I love it, and would love the full version much more and to join this great community in multiplayer one day!
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

From post: 174921, Topic: tid=11771, author=thejewishkohn wrote:Hay, I'd like to enter this contest! First off, thanks for even giving people this opportunity to get the full version of this game. I would love this game because I grew up on games like freelancer and still play the original elite series (I found a iphone port which is amazing). I found this game because my computer can't handle elite:dangerous or star citizen, and because I usually play my games offline. I've played the demo of this game, and I love it, and would love the full version much more and to join this great community in multiplayer one day!
hi there !
I'm really sorry the contest is close now :S The game have been given to the 3 winner :S