Mount & Blade

General discussion (space-sim gaming, astronomy, and sci-fi entertainment in general, etc.).
OmniusALX
Ensign
Ensign

Mount & Blade

Post by OmniusALX »

I know.....before anyone says anything....this is a Sci-Fi forum, but it is the 'general' section, so please cut me some slack ;)

Anyway, as we all love what Vice has created here over many years, and we have all stood by his endeavors and supported him and the games I needed to share another 'indie' developed game with my Evochron friends.

Some of you may have heard of this game, some of you may already have it, if not and you fancy taking a look at an 'open-ended' 'free-roaming' medieval based (notice I didn't say fantasy - there be no gobins or magic here m'lord) 1st/3rd person RPG.

I've been totally hooked by it! There is alot going on within the community (just like here) and there are developments on-going too! Plus there are 'mods' out there to add to the game :D

So if anyone is interested and also loves their action RPG's as much as their Space Sims, head over to http://www.taleworlds.com/ to check it out for yourselves

Regards

(oh by the way, I've given Evochron a good mention on the M&B forums too!)
StarWolves Clan
[SW] Darkstar

Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Mount & Blade

Post by Maarschalk »

Thanks for the info OmniusALX!:cool:
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
tha_rami
Commander
Commander

Mount & Blade

Post by tha_rami »

I bought Mount & Blade a year ago and must admit that I, indeed, had a blast with it. Sadly, the lack of story or game progression made me quit the game eventually.
tha_rami - The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
Vlambeer - Dutch indie game studio
Twitter - Weird news, life updates & game-related news
shewter
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Mount & Blade

Post by shewter »

Been playing this one since ver .630 or something like that.And I love this game,lots of mods available to.:)
Dougems
Ensign
Ensign

Mount & Blade

Post by Dougems »

M&B Warband will add a bit more to do, and multiplay, though sadly no multi in the campaign.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/967/967230p1.html
spelk
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Mount & Blade

Post by spelk »

Heres a Mod for Mount & Blade that does BSG Tactical!!!
http://forums.taleworlds.net/index.php/ ... 462.0.html

All I can say is Wow!
warsign
Captain
Captain

Mount & Blade

Post by warsign »

Really wow...

We have to finish this BSG pack asap guys.

There are a few but not tough games out there, BSG works well on EL imho.
4ad
Ensign
Ensign

Mount & Blade

Post by 4ad »

Mount & blade is a very original game developed by a Turkish couple , apart from being very very interesting it has beaten multimillionaire Bethesda and their pathetic attempts to create something challenging ( Oblivion....).

Recent news are that they have hire a couple of guys to help them out , i hope that with our and Paradox's support they can boost our gaming experience to new heights
warsign
Captain
Captain

Mount & Blade

Post by warsign »

Originally posted by 4ad
Mount & blade is a very original game developed by a Turkish couple , apart from being very very interesting it has beaten multimillionaire Bethesda and their pathetic attempts to create something challenging ( Oblivion....).

Recent news are that they have hire a couple of guys to help them out , i hope that with our and Paradox's support they can boost our gaming experience to new heights
Didn't know that, thanks 4ad.

I love Crysis series also, really good job.
Spartan992
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Mount & Blade

Post by Spartan992 »

Yeah have also been a fan and played with some mods too,but after a while it just repeats itself.And you dont get to be the king.And I agree with 4ad that big companies dont make innovative and fresh games(at least not as they should).They just count on graphics and hype...
Blitzsturm squadron wingman