Dark cockpit available.(EL-MOD)

Custom mods, stories, and artwork based on the Evochron / Arvoch universe.
warsign
Captain
Captain

Post by warsign »

Originally posted by Ali Fish
pictures then please :)
You can try it yourself :)
It's available for download...

Use "today's post button" If you don't for easy navigation...

[Edited on 4-6-2009 by warsign]
Ali Fish
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Ali Fish »

only comments from 3 people. is my cockpit crap ? what could make it better ?? or do we prefer custom models for our cockpits more...feedback please.

[Edited on 8-4-2009 by Ali Fish]
49rTbird
Captain
Captain

Post by 49rTbird »

I myself don't deal with .rar files so I have not seen your cockpit. If you could post a picture of it here that would be of help. Thanks :)
Explore! Explore! Explore! \"There is no going back (Yet) so Make Today Count!
Accountant
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Accountant »

only comments from 3 people. is my cockpit crap ? what could make it better ?? or do we prefer custom models for our cockpits more...feedback please.
No, the cockpit is definitely not crap. I would probably use it if I wasn't using my own custom cockpit (kinda biased with that one). I like the look of your cockpit over the default cockpit, because it makes the cockpit look more "finished".

-Accountant

[Edited on 4-9-2009 by Accountant]
Enforcing GAAP in the outer systems since 2407.

Callsigns: [CPA]Accountant and Dark Helmet
Mods: EL Observation Cockpit | Dragonfly | Swallow | ER/EL Hud Mod | Sphere and Sphere Cockpit
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

[Edited on 8-4-2009 by Ali Fish]
It looks great, but I think most of the people playing the game prefer the default Cockpit. There are only a handfull of players intrested in customizing their cockpits and build their own, and of these only a few share their cockpits on the forum, and then there are only a few left like me who like to try and use other peoples cockpits from the forum! I like Warsign's and Carwash's Cockpits and it is hard to compete with these two! Your's looks great but is not to my taste. I like the smooth clean streamlined minimal or no struts look!;)
Arvoch Alliance Stat:

Evochron Legends Stats:

Evochron Mercenary Stats:

Darkness is the absence of Light as Evil is the absence of Good
spelk
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Post by spelk »

Imagine a future when a cockpit is tied to a different ship design. Perhaps the ship hull bases could have different setups, with a selection of HUD's that can be bought, where the HUD's features are scalable according to the price you paid for it (that might affect multiplayer balance a bit too much - if some features are not available in the cheaper HUD). Would take a lot of design work, making cockpits for each ship hull, but it would be one hell of a unique feature that would make the ships you create much more believable because they actually look different on the inside as well as the outside! :)

[Edited on 9-4-2009 by spelk]
PingBosun
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by PingBosun »

Maarschalk has a point.

I use Warsigns mod cos it suits me - and I am used to it. While I like all this eye candy, I prefer a cockpit to be more functional than pretty.

Having said that, maybe I will download and use yours as a change. You never know unless you try it!!!!
cheops
Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Lieutenant Jr. Grade

Post by cheops »

I like it Ali, it suits my predator just fine and at least now I can tell when I'm upside down. I love the warning messages too. Brilliant and well done!!
Heghlu\'meH QaQ jajvam <- for the Vonari

Ranks: Military:- Fleet Admiral Civilian:-Legend. Current number of confirmed kills:- 50,000 give or take a thousand.