Hunting treasure and reward event

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Hunting treasure and reward event

Post by Iron man »

The Casual Crew and I wish to create a Hunting Expedition for those who are curious about “The uncharted space ” in the game. You will need to Explore Uncharted Areas of Evochron and Find an Unknown relic, These relics can only be found on planets and are scattered throughout the Galaxy in numerous places.

The first player who will find it will be rewarding of the following :

100 millions game credit

A special equipment you can find only by crafting it via template.

1 copy of the game Vice the game developer will give away to the winner. Feel free to give to the person you like.

2 game copies given away from us to some random steam client to those who wish to get it the most.

What are those relics ? : It will appear as a temple for example on visual and when you get in contact with it you'll get a message saying unknown relics.

How can I find them? : you need to hunt them on uncharted system. They are on planets. You'll need a deploy constructor to build a sensor array scanning planets. Once scanned they will appear in pink on your radar and passing the mousse by will be shown as "unknown"

Where to find it ? : As a hint ... try this: :virgo: ... heading triple aces, but not far enough to reach another gated system!
For the smart guys who think they can find it directly on the doc file they don't appear lol so don't wast your time doing that.

Once i find it, what's next? You need to contact one of us for next step.

When that event start? It does start now.

You are free to joins online for sharing your progression and tips. You are also welcome to use the discord of Casual crew.
TSP3 : casualcrew.teamspeak3.com
no need password
and the discord :
https://discord.gg/2EhKPB2Gvv

Let the hunt start ! "
Last edited by Iron man on Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MiaZ
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Hunting treasure and reward event

Post by MiaZ »

Sounds like fun
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

I already explored 1/3 of the uncharted systems of the Evochron Legends SE Universe on my own game. It takes about a week of 3 hours a day to find and explore all uncharted systems in a grid of 1000 square sectors. LOL . How many of these Artifacts for this treasure hunt are there ?
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

Not sure exactly how many but we are aware of two but they are more. Maybe Vice or someone else would share the amount maximum you could found.

Update : The TSP3 of the casual crew have been linked into the event discution and also the discord.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

By Unknown Artifacts temples, do you mean the beacons that have the information to Build equipment from templates?
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

I dont mean those kind of object. Its more like a building made on planet.
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

Those 19 Artifacts all say Unknown when you touch them. I found several Unknown Cities, Do you mean Unknown Cities or are these objects Buildings by themselfs not related to cities? I do not know if the Server version of the game has different unknown Buildings that are not part of the stand alone game!
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

hum... in that case the thread is not precise enough. Sorry for that.

Those building can be either be found online or on single player. They are not related to city. Those are more much like strange discovering. You don't expecting seing that at all when you see one of those. Let me know if it's more understandable.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

Many artifacts (derelict ships, for example) have message beacons. On close approach, you will activate the beacons. Perhaps it might be a good idea to post the messages here, at the forum, to prove that you've actually found the artifact. Those artifacts which do not broadcast messages ... well, a screenshot would be nice if you can get one small enough to post.
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

To be clear i didn't found anything lol. The one who will find those things through this event will be one who find it :)
So if i understand you wish i post a small image of one those things with no coordonate? Will break the visual surprise no ? But i can understand what you mean.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

I think there is some confusion about what constitutes an artifact. At least one screenshot would help resolve the issue. Besides that, I'm not much of a puzzle guy myself (I usually left that to Denny), so the hint "it have been implented on "strategic math" place/position" doesn't help me much at all. I'm wondering if it has helped anyone. If somebody has found the first artifact, then I can assume you guys are smarter than me ... and could figure out the clue. :wink:
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

Here is a small piece of what is it. Do not watch it if you want get the full surprise. However the best part is behind. As you can see it's a building site. You get the message unknown relic. when you get in contact with it on the top left and on the nav map you can see it's representing by a pink dot.

Edit: i edited the thread by changing the words artefacts by relics as it's more acurate.
Last edited by Iron man on Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

I don't think you need worry about spoiling the surprise. If I might offer a suggestion, you can crop your screenshots to only include the parts which satisfy "proof" that you found one of the relics. That way, the posted image will be much clearer. Btw, after finding that relic, did you get any kind of message or clue which pointed you toward the next relic?
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

Finding this relic doesn't give any clue for finding another one. Since this relic is place mathematically at a special point, Doing the same research will automatically will help you find a second one. Maybe more ? I didn't look for other same scheme but maybe others are place the same way.

Ill edit the screenshot when i get home. Thx tor the recommendation
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

No problem. I realize the "byte limit" sometimes makes it difficult.
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

Oups I did a big misstake sorry. I Edited the first post. Try this: :virgo: ... heading triple aces, but not far enough to reach another gated system!
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

The event is suspended we analysing a screenshot from a players who looks like what we are looking for. :)
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

Yes we have a winner theroniac/ dexter found the one in jade. Congratulations mate. Hope others would find it too.

Hes off during one week. We will do the celebration next weekend. :)
Marvin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Marvin »

:fireworks:Congratulations!:fireworks:
Maarschalk
Captain
Captain

Post by Maarschalk »

Found it and Discoverd another Cool Secret of the Relic, That Dexter did not reported or discovered, at least I do not know if he did.
Iron man
Commander
Commander

Post by Iron man »

The reward will be given in 9h from this time on the server casual crew at the location saphire.
Thx for everyone who participated and help us make this event happening. :)