Mouse wheel throttle control too insensitive

Tips, tactics, and general discussion for Evochron Legacy.
stuhac
Ensign
Ensign

Mouse wheel throttle control too insensitive

Post by stuhac »

Hi,

Not sure where to post this, so apologies if this is the wrong place!

Mouse and KB user here, new to the game and really enjoying it but for one gripe that's winding me up more and more every time I play.

A single scroll of the mouse wheel currently only changes the throttle value by 13. This is making it really inconvenient to change speed, especially in combat situations. I'm aware that pressing ALT acts as a X10 multiplier, but as a left-hander I can't readily get to the ALT key to do this while flying.

Is there a way that some kind of mouse wheel sensitivity config can be added into the game?
Vice
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Mouse wheel throttle control too insensitive

Post by Vice »

Hello. I'll proceed with the understanding you're likely referring to Evochron Legacy SE and move this to that forum. The mouse wheel does indeed operate at two levels, one for finer trim control and the other for greater step values. I can probably add an option to change the internal step rates via a text file option. I'll add it to the list for inclusion for the next planned update. If you'd like to try a pre-release test build with the option, simply send me an e-mail ( starwraith.com > contact ).
StarWraith 3D Games
www.starwraith.com | www.spacecombat.org
3D Space Flight and Combat Simulations